TPS-Throttle Enhancer and Calibrator???

I was wondering if anyone has one of these TPS-Throttle Enhancer and Calibrator s on their car. I saw it on JaysGN website and didn't know if it really made a that big of a difference or not. It sounds like an easy install and claims to increase performance. Thanks in advance.

I've been using one for 6 years. It's not absolutely necessary but it's very convenient. It's always hard to get both idle and WOT TPS adjustments right at the same time. It also helped me because I was getting a little knock at 2/3 throttle and it went away at WOT. With the TPS tec showing full TPS voltage sooner my part throttle knock went away.

So do you only notice a difference when you are at 70% throttle. To my understanding it just allows the car to be at WOT when you are only really at 70% throttle if that makes sense. Does it have any effect when you are not at 70% throttle? TIA

If you insist on getting a TPS-TEC I have one sitting in my toolbox like brand new. $25.00 shipped to ya.

I notice you have an 87. Will it work on an 85 and do you have the install instructions? TIA

2112 said:
........ Will it work on an 85 and do you have the install instructions?......
Not unless you switch the two outer wires around.
JUST tried one to reduce "mash pedal knock".
FWIW;
TPS before TEC 0.44
TPS with TEC 4.84

Needless to say, I took it back off ........ for now

Hey all,
Just wanted to say that I just bought a TEC part#C102012 for 84-85 Turbo Buicks for my 85 Grand National from Poston Buick made by Caspers Electronics. It was $98.00 and well worth every penny. OMG, the car just wants to pull. It was completely plug and play, and the install was so simple and took literally 5 minutes. What a major difference!!
Fred Wittenberg
Brewster,NY