Trans Am Nationals 2005 pics

j13smiley

i still haven't gotten through all my pics yet... so here are some. i'll post more when i get around to em...

i haven't gotten through all my pics yet. but i started... i'll add more as i get time.

fri night at qs&l...
(my '89, thesilversurfer, chief pontiac, zeusjr)
b100_0421.jpg

b100_0423.jpg

b100_0422.jpg

my '98...
car_98_tan2005.jpg

b100_0425.jpg

my '89...
b100_0432.jpg

car_89_ta_tan2005.jpg

1st place winner in chief ponitac/my class was this pewter car...
b100_0428.jpg

b100_0427.jpg

chief pontiac (the 30th next to him won 2nd)...
b100_0429.jpg

chief's engine bay...
b100_0430.jpg

thsilversurfer and zeusjr are there in the middle...
b100_0443.jpg

Great pics, I'll have to show my wife, she's the TA freak :) since she went to the Buick Nats this year and had so much fun, she'll probably want to go to the TA Nats. Kinda looks like my garage :D

Here are some of my pictures.

My car and my brother behind it. Sorry about the glare but with the new wax I'm using it reflects light so much it makes little light spots on the ground during sunset (like leflecting off glass)
TANATS1.jpg

This is an Ohio Boys LT1 car with a huge ass turbo. My brother said he thinks it's the fastest LT1 right now but we're not exactley sure.
TANATS2.jpg

This is the Hardcore Racing TA. It's a F2R Procharged 427 C5R block running in the 7s. Used to be the fastest LSx based vehicle earlier this summer now it's like 4th or so.
TANATS3.jpg

This is my brothers 98 TA. It's got Heads, Cam, 4.10 gears, built T56, and limping on a stock 10 bolt.
TANATS4.jpg

The next 2 pics was a pretty bad ass Turbo 3rd gen. Didn't really get to talk to the guy but it looked cool.
TANATS5.jpg

TANATS6.jpg

Just a clean looking LS1 engine bay. I like the fuel rail covers.
TANATS7.jpg

Nice 69 Firebird. I liked the stance on this car so I took a picture of it.
TANATS8.jpg

This 73 has an interesting set of options. It's an Espirit with a 3 speed manual. The color of the exterior and interior was very ummm different. It had a few other weird things about it but I don't remember them all exactley.
TANATS9.jpg

j13smiley said:
1st place winner in chief ponitac/my class was this pewter car...

I have never herd of the Cheif Pontiac class. What put you in this class to compete aginst 4th Gen T/A's?

Thanks,
Dave

davege said:
I have never herd of the Cheif Pontiac class. What put you in this class to compete aginst 4th Gen T/A's?

Thanks,
Dave

sorry - i copy/pasted my post from another board, chief pontiac is a member's name on the board ;)

at the nationals they divide you up into years and then stock, modified, custom classes. for example - my '98 was put in '93-'02 heavy modified (exhaust tips, suspension pieces, air box, engine start button, basically any mods that can be "seen" that were not stock from the factory). hell - my '89 was put in light modified because of a k&n cone filter and my turbo shield and pipe are painted white.

i should have more pics posted tomorrow!!!

jared - nice pics! you car pic fromtipp city cruise looks nice!!!!!! this pic you posted of the engine bay...
http://home.comcast.net/~FIRE72BIRD/TANATS7.jpg
that's my buddy rob (zeusjr) and he was next to that silver car with a similar engine bay - that was my buddy dave (thesilversurfer). they's both won 1st and 3rd before in the custom class :cool: by buddy butch (butchn) won 3rd this year in the custom class.