Trouble with astroroof, need help...

I'm looking to get the motor rebuilt on the astro-roof. anyone know of a place in the PNW? I heard there was one in portland that will rebuilt them, but don't have a name location....anyone? Beuhler?

Sorry man, I've not owned one with an Astro Roof myself so I'm not sure what you're looking at. Also not sure who might be able to do the motor rebuild either.

Grasping here but you might get some info off of the motor itself and try searching some Delco Remy-type dealers on the net.

Shops that deal with interiors usaully do convertables and sunroofs. Give your local phone book a try.

If you haven't resolved your power roof problems yet....I just wanted to let you know that I have a complete unit out of my car sitting in a spare room. I been meaning to try to sell it for about the last 10 years but haven't got around to it. The car had less than 9K original miles on it and was garage kept before it was crashed. This is one of the last pieces I have from it.
I think if I look around I might even be able to find the little headliner plug and the wrench that goes with it also.
Dale
TurboDOHC@msn.com