Trying to find an intake.

off ... fyi if your looking at an intake that could be on center or off center you're looking at the champion race intake and reality thats something left for when 8s in the 1/4 is the goal ,
on center is stage 2
champions ported is a stock intake which is off center

About to source a Champion intake. Are our cars on center/off center?
Thanks.

This could be a tricky question..

If its a stock block 109 .. It would be a off center.

If its a stage 2 block it could be either... Just looking at the casting numbers on the block to determine what you have

Yes it's a 109. Unfortunately no one has anything in stock. Who would be the most trustworthy vendor to order one from? That can be PM'd to me to save peoples feelings.

If u MUST have one there was one on ebay. Someone is going to say it so. Your money could be spent better on something you actually need for your car. If your not running 9's it sounds like a waste of money.

Are you dead set on a champion or are you just looking for an aftermarket hi-po intake?
I had one on my last GN 9 years ago. I'll be perfectly honest and it may sound a bit shallow, but it is a beautiful piece. I'm pretty set. Of course 9 years back they were plentiful. Now it's a waiting game. But I have time.

I had one on my last GN 9 years ago. I'll be perfectly honest and it may sound a bit shallow, but it is a beautiful piece. I'm pretty set. Of course 9 years back they were plentiful. Now it's a waiting game. But I have time.

There is one on ebay as mentioned or you can get a race intake from champion.. I know they have one

There is one on ebay as mentioned or you can get a race intake from champion.. I know they have one
Looking for the race intake. Is Chamion and GN1 the same place? Everyones claiming backordered. GN1 say the same. I really don't mind waiting but finding one would be great.

Looking for the race intake. Is Chamion and GN1 the same place? Everyones claiming backordered. GN1 say the same. I really don't mind waiting but finding one would be great.

Same.. Just need to wait it out
The good thing is.. Your not losing out on any performance:)

Same.. Just need to wait it out
The good thing is.. Your not losing out on any performance:)
I've got a TR6 setup coming from Turbobob next month so maybe everything will arrive near the same time and give me a long weekend project. (y)

I can't be mad at em' I prefer the look too. It's like a boob job on your wife. Did she need them, no because you loved her anyways. Does she look better with bigger boobs? Hell yes!!!:D:p:ROFLMAO:

Champion GN1 same thing
GN1 performance, different vendor.

I can't be mad at em' I prefer the look too. It's like a boob job on your wife. Did she need them, no because you loved her anyways. Does she look better with bigger boobs? Hell yes!!!:D:p:ROFLMAO:

Champion GN1 same thing
GN1 performance, different vendor.

Simple .. if she is a 36D anyway WTF is the point .. there is only so much that your hand or mouth can fit ! The rest just gets in the way !

When I see those intakes on a car I'm like damn thats a fast car then I start laughing..

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Will say this,if it wasn't for the cool factor no one would give a rats ass about these cars. And I would not have two of them. If it wasn't for the cool factor I wouldn't have one of them at Richard Clarks garage making it cooler. Each to there own.