TSM at Osceola roll call

Hope ya'll send us a play by play of all the action..

They'll have Ronnie video taping everything, so you know there will be some awesome video of the sky, grass and blacktop. He may even get a few seconds of the cars going down the track!! :biggrin:

They'll have Ronnie video taping everything, so you know there will be some awesome video of the sky, grass and blacktop. He may even get a few seconds of the cars going down the track!! :biggrin:

LOL... So which login is Ronnie and which one is Tim????

Tim is yellow brick

so you gonna help us take out the buckeye bullit ? Got this name figured you would like it.

fits you perfect Ronnie i like it chit talker now thats some funny chit dont ya think guys

You want some of dis bitch???????

Attachments

• STEVECRAFTBAR003.jpg
    STEVECRAFTBAR003.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 225
I heard the Chit Talker is going to be doing some sword fighting in a trailer in Osceola hahaha. He even managed to get Steve fired up...that ain't easy either lol.

I heard the Chit Talker is going to be doing some sword fighting in a trailer in Osceola hahaha. He even managed to get Steve fired up...that ain't easy either lol.

Kevin you know Tommy is gonna be "up in your guts in your trailer" lol.

no no !!!!!!!!!!!!! sword fighting here im sleeping in my truck with the doors locked with my 9mm. ha ha ha