TT-VIII Event Info...Post here if you plan on coming!

Lindsays are coming

Brother John is bringing his datsun gn powered 240z :D
And My dads car is done too. Turboed 383 stroker in 280z :eek: Should be lots of fun my car won't be done till next year if I am lucky. :frown:

Chris

its not really ...

working two jobs 14hr days. :eek: tired... the second job is go fast money.. getting coilovers the end of this month and saving up for some good heads for the te 62 and the vig 5 disk. It is a lot funner to watch anyways, missed last year because of the new one. :wink:

I will be coming with the rest of the Idahoans. Besides IdahoGN, RonBuick, myself, and the Connell brothers (Buster and Glen) will be coming.

If I get the Syclone tranny fixed I will be running in top turbo at the slow end.

hell yes your supra is welcome!!!! ANY car is welcome .....as long as it has a turbo and can run 9.50 or faster.....now hurry up and get brett's turd done:biggrin:

On the SyTy side of the house, Paul with his Typhoon, Randy with his Typhoon, Joe with his Typhoon and myself with the Syclone. All in the TP class.

If Dennis keeps hurting motors, he may be running his Typhoon..... as it may be the only turbo vehicle he has left.

I'm still working on getting others there.... Larry G with his Typhoon, Steve P with his Typhoon, and Zavier with his Typhoon.

On the SyTy side of the house, Paul with his Typhoon, Randy with his Typhoon, Joe with his Typhoon and myself with the Syclone. All in the TP class.

If Dennis keeps hurting motors, he may be running his Typhoon..... as it may be the only turbo vehicle he has left.

I'm still working on getting others there.... Larry G with his Typhoon, Steve P with his Typhoon, and Zavier with his Typhoon.

Sweet! See ya there Roland.

So how fast can you run on friday?

The datsun was taken out on SAT

280z%20in%20the%20tenz.jpg

fixed second gear band. If you notice the last time slip is 136..:biggrin: and its flying at the 1/8 mile too.
That is running with a 2800 stall. Going to try to put in the vig 5 disk with 3500 stall in before turbo thunder.:eek:
Running at 13#, are we going to be able to open it up? Just wondering how strict they are on friday so we can turn the wick up for 9s just for once or twice. That would help out the racing plans if we knew:smile:

Chris

WOW! :eek: That Supra is impressive! Can't wait to see it up againts some detriot turbo action.:D

You guys have fun without me again this year...:frown:

Right in the middle of a house remodel and gotta baby due in august.So my time is pretty well spoken for at this point...

Ah well,the parts buildup for my single turbo big block for my '65 plymouth has begun...:cool:

Later,Sean

Oh yeah, I will be there in the GN, in Turbo Pro, not the Sy.. I noticed I didn't say what I was driving in my last post. :redface:

GN 240z not going But

the 280z will be there. One question is there a place to buy C16 up at the track or do you have to bring your own? We really don't want to transport
the race gas if we don't have too. Thanks for any info guys

Chris

Woodburn July 28th?

Hey guys, I saw Turbo Thunder still listed on Woodburn's schedule on the Chevy Showdown day. I emailed them and they said Turbo Thunder was invited?? Is anyone else interested in runing in Woodburn? It is much closer to my home so I am interested..

I am sure you are correct since it says Turbo Thunder VII but if the event is still hosting a Turbo class it would be fun to go for us locals. I like the event because I could bring my Monte and my WE4.