***TTA @ Outlaw Pontiacs Race Video***

ttafan

Went to the Outlaw Pontiac race at Mason Dixon Dragway today to do some test runs. Wanted to see how the car did without the intercooler scoop and test out the new front suspension. Seems to me the shroud is not needed.... I went there on dead seat belts and didn't realize 'till I got to tech. I wasn't supposed to go faster than 10.75 so the first two runs I lifted before the finish. First run 10.89 @ 107.xx, second run 10.56 @ 127.xx, (tech guy didn't catch it) third and final pass was the first qualifying run and broke out just a little 10.30 @ 132.xx. Here is a quick video I put together of the final pass. That GTO Judge I raced was nasty! Enjoy the video! :smile: YouTube - TTA at Outlaw Pontiac Race 2010

Did the Pontiac guys have an appreciation for the V6 showing the big cube motors how to get it done? :biggrin:

Nice pass Trent...I didn't realize they were starting at 9:00 am. Car looks awesome as usual :cool:

I worked on the TTA all day again getting the new wheels on...cleaning and painting brake parts. Plus tires aren't balanced yet either so not sure how it would have done going 65 up Rt70.

hey...did you get to weigh your car ?

-Scott

Very nice! That's cookin'

Thanks man! :biggrin:

Did the Pontiac guys have an appreciation for the V6 showing the big cube motors how to get it done? :biggrin:

They were quite impressed with the numbers. They were surprised to see such a rare car show up at one of their events.

Nice pass Trent...I didn't realize they were starting at 9:00 am. Car looks awesome as usual :cool:

I worked on the TTA all day again getting the new wheels on...cleaning and painting brake parts. Plus tires aren't balanced yet either so not sure how it would have done going 65 up Rt70.

hey...did you get to weigh your car ?

-Scott

Thanks bro. :cool: No, I didn't get to weigh the car. The darn scale was broke. That kinda' ticked me off since that was one of the main reasons I went in the first place :mad:.... Send me some pics of that bad boy! I'm dying to see it.

Very impressive! What is your combo for those times?

Thanks bro. :cool: No, I didn't get to weigh the car. The darn scale was broke. That kinda' ticked me off since that was one of the main reasons I went in the first place :mad:.... Send me some pics of that bad boy! I'm dying to see it.

See my post New Wheels & Tires :cool: