Turbo buick owners age

39, hopefully next year I'll turn 38! :confused:
Andy was 22
MALE , last time I checked :biggrin:
Seems most of you don't mention your gender, Not sure or what?

BTW..'87 T-top GN in progress, slowly but "SHIRLEY" ;)

Born in 69, got the GN in 91...oh and graduated high school when the GN was being built :)

I'm 31 and I sometimes wonder why I have a car I love just sitting in the garage. I bought my first GN in 1997 and it had 5300 miles. I realized a year later that I was stupid buying a low mileage trailer queen and I sold it to Kirban. Flash forward to Nov. 2004 and I got the itch for a second GN. I looked at several cars before I had a brainfart and purchased a bone stock and loaded Astroroof GN with 4,700 miles. Once again I am wondering what the hell I was thinking. I think I want a car with around 50-80k miles that is modified, so I wouldn't be afraid to drive the thing. Isn't 31 a little young for a mid-life crisis?

36 here...saw my first one at age 16..took me almost 20 years to finally get one !! hehehe :eek:

OLD!... 45yr old female, I drive like Grandma, ,my GN & Ty still have original engines & trannies, turbos have seen maybe 2 total miles of boost, both vehicles combined. I drivve them every day, no trailer queens here,& both have about 145.000 mi on 'em... :biggrin:

24 here, have had these cars since 16
1. 442 rolled 9 times 13 days after getting my liscence
2. 87 Monte SS 480 RWHP Most of High School
3. Turbo RX7, bought with 8K miles, sold with 31K miles
4. 88 Monte SS 50K miles Pro-Touring Car recently sold to the guy I bought it
from
5. 2005 Silverado shortbed 3K miles paid off and sittin on DUBS --Daily driver
6. 1987 GN 33k miles show car just sold to "GNAT"
7. 1987 GN 39K miles my new car, ran 11's now is going back to stock

Have drivin many different beaters my whole life just to have my "toys" out of the weather!! ;)

Bought the 1986 GN in September 1989 when I was 38. Shari called it my mid life crisis. Retired the GN from daily driving in 1995, when it got treated to a paint job and a new garage. Now it is a weekday cruise, weekend show or bracket race warrior. Incredibly fun to drive, like no other car I have experienced.

That crisis has gone on for a long time as I face my 55th birthday tomorrow and still have that GN with a lot more miles on it and smiles on my face.

33, bought my first one when I was 21, second when I was 25, and my most recent last year. I can't seem to get these damn Regals out of my blood.

I'm 39 just bought my first one.Looking on the net for SWF living in or near Bowling Green,Ky. :biggrin: