turbo elky in peril

Well luckily I survived the HSV, human sheep virus. A little shot in the butt cheek and some antibiotics, all is well. I plan on visiting Lou's barnyard "petting" zoo again soon. Hi Lou!!

Lou is busy.
The DNC is going on right now.;)

You can accuse me of whatever but cannot claim that I,m watching a DNC convention. I will rip the whomever s tongue out sew it back up & rip it out again for this blasphemy !

image.jpeg

Jeremy , you don't belong here you need to hang out in the hybrid section with the rest of the malcontents and that contraption you call an ElCamino . Your the only one in memory that came to visit me & wound up digging through my trash to come up with enough parts to cobble that POS togather so you could make it home. :wacky:

Jeremy , you don't belong here you need to hang out in the hybrid section with the rest of the malcontents and that contraption you call an ElCamino . Your the only one in memory that came to visit me & wound up digging through my trash to come up with enough parts to cobble that POS togather so you could make it home. :wacky:

That's because your memory is shot ....:ROFLMAO:

How is your new home in Leasure World going anyways? I hear bingo nights are great!:D

That's because your memory is shot ....:ROFLMAO:

How is your new home in Leasure World going anyways? I hear bingo nights are great!:D[/QUOTE]
Moderator please move this post over to the hybrid section so Jeremy can reside with his fellow sophisticated brethren.

Last edited:
Damn it Lou, I'm calling your nurse at that retirement home. I think they forgot your meds again!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Is that the Retirement Home with the "Digitally Enhanced" Proctologist? :jawdrop: :eek:

As the officer in charge of this fine So Western section, I have found myself in a position of having to tidy up a few posts that deeply offended my dog and wife's hair dresser. If more cleanup is found to be necessary, handing out of a "Shut up stupid" is not outside of my highly effective means of punishment. :shifty:

If this does not detour the offenders, I'll have my offended dog (Robin) handle this matter.

Mike Barnard
So Western Moderator.

Robin looks pissed... somebody better fed ex some dog treats!

The only thing worse than having to deal with Robin, would be to have to deal with my wife's hairdresser.
That would be my absolute last resort of punishment. :eek:

Fool, i feel like my get well Jeremy post was hijacked by your dog ! Plus you deleted some of the good will I was trying to extend which i feel is a violation of my first amendment rights . You and that dog both are fascist's and probably high on fiberglass dust & resin form them bumper fillers that you flaunt. I'm appalled at your disgraceful conduct as a moderator & lack of shame. The Pox on you and that mangy flee bag both !