turbo elky in peril

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Jeremy got rushed to urgent care today for a penicillin shot for some unknown STD Can we all wish him a speedy recovery.:eek:

Bahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha

I knew better than to have sex with your sheep!!:D

Last edited:
Damn Lou, I talked with Jeremy yesterday and he said he was going stop by your shop.

Did one of your sheep get loose?

but............ or should it be butt........ where did the above named animal get the STD?

and who can verify it was ONE of Lou's? not just some floozy from LA......

but............ or should it be butt........ where did the above named animal get the STD?

and who can verify it was ONE of Lou's? not just some floozy from LA......
:eek:
I didn't think of that! I'm quick to blame Lou's farm due to their frequent use. Lake Forrest is closer than Tijuana...just saying.
:mooning:< that's where it happened. :wtf:

Anyone who would install a Buick engine in a Chevy is capable of anything. I think he should be deported to Arizona where bestiality is quite common :eek:

Jeremy is a mere pawn in this game.

I've heard on good authority that Lou's sheep are clean and well secured.

I've also heard the Mean Chicken & SpoolFool2 have joined forces with the GranBeto/Raphael family to make a move on Lou's territory........

The rumor is "Pizza, Runs & Fillers for all Ewes Guys" will be the catch phrase for this unholy tribunal.

:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Lou's just mad that Chicken, Elky, Fool, all manage to end up w/ the pretty one. Lou gets the old hag w/ the runny nose!:depressed::D

Anyone who would install a Buick engine in a Chevy is capable of anything. I think he should be deported to Arizona where bestiality is quite common :eek:
hey, hey, don't be telling everyone about AZ, we have enough corrupt kalifornians here now, they screw up everything they touch,

Damn Lou, I talked with Jeremy yesterday and he said he was going stop by your shop.

Did one of your sheep get loose?

Rumor has it that they all got "loose".
That is why Lou is now having to search out "other" means of recruitment to satisfy his twisted fantasys.
Poor Jeremy, was just asked to put on the sheep skin coveralls and help change out some spark plugs.
The Buick community has kept this under wraps as long as we could.
We believe that a similar fate has fallen on our beloved Mean Chicken.

This is the last picture taken of Tim at Lou's shop, two months ago. He hasn't been seen since. :(

Last week, at a press conference at Richard Clark's place, Lou denied the whole thing.:depressed:

I truly hope that this helps to clear up some of the misinformation that has been spreading, regarding the incident(s) at hand.;)

Last edited:
That explains it all!!! Very informative, Mike. I was wondering why loose chicken has been MIA!:eek:

Tainted sheep.........? Are you guys sure Charlie hasn't been visiting your ladies. He has been a little quite lately.
Just a thought.

Tainted sheep.........? Are you guys sure Charlie hasn't been visiting your ladies. He has been a little quite lately.
Just a thought.

Charlief1 would NEVER stoop to such low and despicable acts of perversion with a sheep. :eek:

Once his goats found out, they'd have his ASS!:D