Turbo Thunder VIII - Which Host Hotel?

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
I plan on reserving a block of rooms at a host hotel/motel somewhere in the Port Orchard - Bremerton area.

For those of you who stayed overnight last year or those who know the local area well, where would you recommend?

- Clayton mentioned previously that Days Inn worked pretty well
- Others stayed where? Good place to stay again?

Please give me your inputs so I can reserve a block of rooms soon before they fill-up.

Thanks

part of the idaho contigent has made reservations........weve got 2 rooms @ the days inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn, does the days inn have room for trailer parking??, I can not remember
where we stayed last year!

Ron

Let's get this rolling, you guys that live in that area need too give us out of town guys some names and numbers of places too stay, this will be here before you know it.

Ron

OK, here we go: Slim pickins at best (at least, close in!)

Days Inn:
220 Bravo Terrace
Port Orchard, WA 98366
(360) 895-7818
good freeway access, food is close by, decent trailer parking. Closest to the track.

Comfort Inn
1121 Bay St.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
(360) 895-2666
Downtown Port Orchard, about 3 miles north of the Days Inn. Parking for cars/limited for trailers. Near waterfront areas.

Bremerton area: about 7 miles north of the Tremont exit off Hwy 3
Oyster Bay Inn
4412 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
(360) 377-5510

Flagship Inn
4320 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
(360) 479-6566
Very highly rated! Decent parking, good access to food and freeways.

Gig Harbor area: (about 20 miles south of Tremont Road- the exit to the track)
Wesley Inn:
6575 Kimball Dr
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253) 858-9690
Very nice hotel, limited parking for trailers- call.

Inn at Gig Harbor
3211 56th St NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253) 858-1111
Same as above.

FWIW, I live in Gig Harbor, and it's an easy, stress free cruise from my house to the track.

HTH!

Thanks, Pete, for posting the local hotels.

Doesn't seem like we need a "host hotel" or to get a block of rooms. The out-of-towners should be able to handle it from here on their own.

I thought he said 89.00, but I bet there is about 200.00 in the so called friggin resort tax, lol, so your prolly right about 100 a nite

Also, the war wagon will have a new owner up there, will be delivering it part way next week.

Ron

Days Inn is sold out.

Can someone in the area give me a recomendation for a place with the easiest access with truck and trailer parking ?

I don't want to backup this thing anymore than I have to. :eek: ;)