Turbobuick Gold Account? JOHNDEEREGN

I'm about to re-up on my Gold account. Now I send the $250 in unmarked singles to Ty and $250 to Charlie in Cabellas gift cards right? The avitar cost an additional $20 per month as I read it and I think its well worth it.

Getting the Gold account also permanently bans you from T6p which is perfect for me as I have been trying to get kicked off there since 2004.

As Ty told me, if you go into any Spearment Rhino exotic club and tell the very large bouncer that "I have a gold member and am prepared to use it" it will guarantee at minimum a broken arm, a black eye, and a missing wallet.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have over a thousand posts how do I sign up?

I don"t want to miss out on the free

]I have over a thousand posts how do I sign up?

You have to get Mike to tattoo your name somewhere on his body then to take a picture of it while he's just jumped out of a plane.
Then you need to find a one legged stripper show her the picture have her give you a lap dance ( you have Enjoy it immensely)

show TY,rmar.aminga, oilman notacarlo etc, Charlie will prob be there enjoying the lapdance with you so dont worry about showing him,

Finally we will all meet for the bamboo paddle initiation.
You then sir will be honored a gold acct.
:D[/quote]

I have over a thousand posts how do I sign up?

I don"t want to miss out on the free

Here are the terms, rules and costs for being a Turbobuick.com Gold Account member.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to read them until we receive your payment and the initiation process is complete.;)

fyi example (see inner thigh)

Attachments

• SPOOLfool.JPG
    SPOOLfool.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 83
Have you re-spoked any bicycle wheels lately? Held a revival? Converted a virgin? Neutered a pig? Last but not least watched a 1 legged stripper?

If you answered no to any of those questions you must send the UN-marked bills to me first.;)

Do to the unafordable health care act memberships have been increased to $500 :D

But im grandfathered as I just made up the rules.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

]I have over a thousand posts how do I sign up?

You have to get Mike to tattoo your name somewhere on his body then to take a picture of it while he's just jumped out of a plane.
Then you need to find a one legged stripper show her the picture have her give you a lap dance ( you have Enjoy it immensely)

show TY,rmar.aminga, oilman notacarlo etc, Charlie will prob be there enjoying the lapdance with you so dont worry about showing him,

Finally we will all meet for the bamboo paddle initiation.
:D
[/quote]

And after that the hazing starts, Charlie use to be in charge of the hazing, but it got a little weird.:eek:

Last year, I did a naked jump on my birthday. I wrote on my tallywacker "Today is my birthday". Unfortunately, being a December baby, the air was a bit crisp that day and all you could read was "Ty"...

People have been getting the wrong idea ever since.:confused:

lol!

Last year, I did a naked jump on my birthday. I wrote on my tallywacker "Today is my birthday". Unfortunately, being a December baby, the air was a bit crisp that day and all you could read was "Ty"...

People have been getting the wrong idea ever since.:confused:

Not that i have been thinking about your "tallywacker" or anything...but... "Today is my birthday" is fairly lengthy phrase... Looked down and i can barely fit Today?! w,e must be a cali thing i mean T6p thang..:D