Turbobuick Gold Account? JOHNDEEREGN

Not that i have been thinking about your "tallywacker" or anything...but... "Today is my birthday" is fairly lengthy phrase... Looked down and i can barely fit Today?! w,e must be a cali thing i mean T6p thang..:D

But wait!!! I can explain...

You just have to find someone that can write really small. Lucky for me that Charlie was at the dropzone that day. You just need to make sure that he doesn't have the sun to his back. Those coke bottle glasses of his can act as magnifying glasses and make the stuff he's "working on"burst into flames. :eek:

Is it time to head over to T6P yet?:D

But wait!!! I can explain...

You just have to find someone that can write really small. Lucky for me that Charlie was at the dropzone that day. You just need to make sure that he doesn't have the sun to his back. Those coke bottle glasses of his can act as magnifying glasses and make the stuff he's "working on"burst into flames. :eek:

Is it time to head over to T6P yet?:D

Thats why he uses the rubber band on the back, WHAT A SEXY B*T*H!

Attachments

• CHarlie.jpg
    CHarlie.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 143
Is it ever "the time" to head over to T6P?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You guys missed a great Gold Acc party at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina. There was a complementary tequila bar and all drunk, topless chicks got in for free. Here's a picture of the "festivity's".:kiss:

A Turbo Buick Gold Acc is the way to go. Membership has it's privileges ya know...;)

You guys missed a great Gold Acc party at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina. There was a complementary tequila bar and all drunk, topless chicks got in for free. Here's a picture of the "festivity's".:kiss:

A Turbo Buick Gold Acc is the way to go. Membership has it's privileges ya know...;)

Nice Hooters

Way better than the guy selling the 442 ragtop.

Oh yeah the t6p crew is making their way over.