TurboLink(tm) VehiclePak(tm) Now Available!

kenmosher

Whoosh!
TurboLink has just released the first FREE VehiclePak ™ for users of TurboLink v4.0!

This VehiclePak ™ adds support for the 1990-1992 L98 TPI motored cars (both the L98 5.7L and the LB9 5.0L).

You can download the VehiclePak ™ by going to the TurboLink Web Site and clicking on the link provided on the left hand side of the page. Click HERE to go to the TurboLink Web Site

Many more vehicles are under test and will be released (for FREE to v4.0 users) as they are debugged!

Thanks Ken for making your product better all the time. Although this development is useless to me now, I am sure you will get to another vehicle I have soon:D

What vehicle are you looking for, so I can be sure to get it on the list?

We're getting REALLY close on the 86-88 TPI F-body cars (just did some testing Friday night on one in Loveland). Had pretty good success, but they are kind of goofy with a hybrid ECM.

We're going to make some changes, solder up some more test equipment, and then retest sometime this week. Interesting stuff!

Some other vehicles we're working with:
  • 86-88 Vettes
  • We've debugged and successfully testing 94-95 LT1s in the F-body! We just need to get the connector adapters made up.
  • 93 GMC/Chevy trucks/picksup/SUVs with 4L60E transmission is being tested this week
  • 1990-9x Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix (waiting to find a local car to test with)
  • 1993 V6 Camaros with the 3.4
  • Diesel GM/Chevy trucks/SUVs/pickups
  • Various "flavors" of the 3800 in several vehicles

Well I have a 95 TBI 454 with a 4L80E, which I am told wont work with 3.0 because of the tranny.

I am sure you will get around to it Ken, I was just kidding.

Keep up the good work

Yep, that one is on the list (once I get my Suburban to work, it ought to be a piece of cake! :) )

Question: Does your 95 truck have the OBDII connector under the dash or does it look like the GN connector?

Ken it looks the same as the one in the GN, except the connectors are all in different places of course

Cool, then all you'll need a VehiclePak (just software and no hardware).

Hopefully we'll have something to test here shortly!