USA shootout at the Rock

I'll be there, don't know if the GN will be there or not...can't run without the double pumper and I don't think I'll get it in in time. Shame too, wanted to get some shakedown runs in for Bowling Green....See ya there though! Watch out for a White 97 Park Avenue Blazing down the track :D

Oh almost forgot...bring your best, cause I'll bring the camera and results will be posted here :cool:

ttt

Is motorist assistance still available if I happen to break down? Even if not, I'm thinking (& crossing my fingers) that I WILL make it to this one - but we'll see come Saturday:D

Peterkin, you going to be down this way this weekend, or are you still trying to sort out that tranny?

-Greg

BTW

I was thinking about doing a before & after track test with one of those new "Powerplates" Anyone else using one of these yet? I should be able to do everything myself, but I'm interested in seeing if anyone else wants to get in on this.
-Greg

I already have one on my car. I will be there on Sat and will be glad to help you in anyway I can.

Sully
87 GN

who else is coming?

Less than a week away, and no mention from ghall if he is coming or not - I guess I'll send him and email:)

Man-I am better than ONSTAR-you need help---and i am here-sorry for the delay----but i have got my car ripped apart-just trying to get it back together before saturday-got my power plate installed-now i need to get my rear shoes and cylinder's done-and i will be ready-hope everyone can make it.

Geoff Hall

I was wondering...

Stupid question. Should I bring a helmet? Ah - I'm going to check the rockingham website - guess I typed before I thought...:eek:

Crap...RAIN SUCKS!!!

I hate rain....on race day anyways. Anyone live in Rockingham that can post what the weather is doing today for sure? Looks bad for race day there today!!! Russ :cool:

I have been studying the radar and it looks like the rain should hold off for a while. Plus the weatherman said the further east you go the better chance of no rain. I plan on leaving Charlotte around 8 and heading down with high hopes of running.

Sully

To everyone who went to the shootout---had a great time--I got a chance to go to the track again on sunday.If interested--please go to the "lounge" and check out the post under "ghall" username----had a great day.

Geoff Hall