User Name Change! SHORT TIME ONLY! POST OR HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure Shane will get to it... alot of work needed to be done for the new software upgrade and they are still tweaking things...relax and give them time.:biggrin:

I am sure Shane will get to it... alot of work needed to be done for the new software upgrade and they are still tweaking things...relax and give them time.:biggrin:

Bryan's right here. The system has to be reset to do the name change and with the new forum set up it can't be done right now. Shane's already asked Jay when he can do it and is waiting on a time frame so he can. You'll just have to wait until everything is done.:)

Please read the post above yours. When Shane gets to it this thread will be closed and deleted.:)

Well then if it isn't too late due to administrative issues:

motorhead
motorheadmike; or
motorhead mike

Please and thank you.

How do you check to see if the name is taken. I'm cleary not the brightest. I searched it didnt find anything, found one on turbobuickS.com though

I see this is an old post someone brought up recently but if doing it again soon, could you please change mine to "Hyboost" Thanks.

Before you pick a name you want to change to check the members names to see if someone else has that name.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.