Vegas se bad seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this... Vegas needs to speak up here. He talked alot of smack about some vendors for not doing things in a timely matter...

He is one a lot of boards, have you gone through his posts and posted on those sites?

I don't like this... Vegas needs to speak up here. He talked alot of smack about some vendors for not doing things in a timely matter...

He is one a lot of boards, have you gone through his posts and posted on those sites?

That's why I'm thinking something must be wrong. He seemed to be a man of very high standards, I noticed the same things you state above. It seems odd that one would be so determined to build up a fleet of cars then start jerking people around. :confused:

I think I like Nicks method of payment!!!

Vegas needs to speak up here. He talked alot of smack about some vendors for not doing things in a timely matter...

X3 !!!! this isn't a few $100s :rolleyes: I don't understand why the Title wasn't there when he got the car :mad:

Ted I am sure you have run across a lot of "high rollers" in your line of work (I was a builder for a gazillion years) . Some of the ones that talk the $$$ don't have it :eek: OR do NOT part with it !! ahhhh the old days :p

sometimes them high rollers think your on their time for everything but thats not the case in the real world i talked with hitech and i think vegas is just being a total punk.hitech should but hi name on here and let you guys goggle it.then you will see what hes dealing with!

I really didn't care much for this guy. He was always flashing the cash and buying expensive cars, almost seemed arrogant. I bet his house was in foreclosure and he will have to load his Uhaul boxes in his Lamborghini

First: I think for starters the PM posts & replys between the two should be posted up here for us to see how things were handled up to this point..

Secondly: I also think it would be great for someone here to do a Car Fax for you to see if there is any problems with the car OR title.

Third: My next step would be to contact him ONE LAST TIME to let him know that if the title wasn't here by a given time your next step will be going to the Police.

I'm hoping you recive your title along with a bill of sale soon!

I did find it kind of weird that he bought all these cars and high priced stuff then all of a sudden he is selling all of them... :rolleyes:

Scot W.

For what it is worth he just posted today on Supraforums.com

Goes by VegasSE on there as well.. he has a car in the for sale section.

Good luck.

Ted I am sure you have run across a lot of "high rollers" in your line of work (I was a builder for a gazillion years) . Some of the ones that talk the $$$ don't have it :eek: OR do NOT part with it !! ahhhh the old days :p

Oh yeah, I have met and been taken by some of them high rollers. Learned a lot and they also learned what Bank Fraud means........ The economy has beaten down the "High Rollers", the ones that talk $hit don't really have $$. I have heard about some I "Used" to work for now work at fruit markets and another at a potato chip factory and lost their million dollar houses to the bank..... What comes around/goes around.

A freaking car title compared to worse things I have seen should be a easy fix.......

Isnt this the same guy supposedly with a lamborgini, a 200 mph supra and money doesnt matter attitude? now hes getting PENNYWISE?

Isnt this the same guy supposedly with a lamborgini, a 200 mph supra and money doesnt matter attitude? now hes getting PENNYWISE?

Bank prob still has the Buick title for a loan on one of them :rolleyes: :p all of this over a stupid title :eek: :mad:

Geez. Here we go again.
It seems like the number of aholes screwing TB members keeps going up.:mad:
There probably should be a sticky on how to buy a car or parts long distance as safely as possible. There's lots of commerce here. Hate to see it ruined.

Geez. Here we go again.
It seems like the number of aholes screwing TB members keeps going up.:mad:
There probably should be a sticky on how to buy a car or parts long distance as safely as possible. There's lots of commerce here. Hate to see it ruined.

I have to agree, the couple of times I have sold or bought long distance there was too much "trust" involved. The only time I had a straight deal without title hassles such as money given before title and hoping the title would show was flying to the person with cash in hand.

It shouldn't be this way, but the best way is to go in person and put hands on what you are buying and complete the transaction at one time at one place.

More info on (VegasSE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
VegasSE
5500whp IN THE GARAGE!!

HERE IS ALL HIS INFO: :biggrin:

What is your First & Last name? Todd Alan
What is your email? ttgallardo@gmail.com
What is your phone number? : 702-755-7415
What is your City? : Las Vegas
What is your State? : Nevada
What is your Zipcode? : 89104

Status