Vegas se bad seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy bought his Silver stage 2 t-type(RTvipers old car). The only thing he came across so far was it was a FAST classic not a XFI as advertised. Otherwise the deal went smooth.

Is he the Todd Alan Vegas night club singer?
Not sure! I went there and was just looking at some of the threads where he is selling stuff and that information is at the top of ALL his For Sale threads..

I was going to register and say something but I will leave that to others..

Just a heads up, the threads on SF calling Todd into question have been swept under the rug (i.e. deleted by the powers that be). Don't shoot the messenger...

Good luck to the OP -though I think the delay of the title is unacceptable, I think Todd will come through for you. Keep us updated.

Take a vacation with a couple buddies and some black rifles and I bet he will change his mind about ripping people off...

VegasSE

Just a heads up to keep everyone up to date. VegasSE just sent me a e-mail and asked for my address in order to send the other parts and I hope the title and bill of sale. I sent info back to him and he replied that it "was on the way." I really want to thank everyone who responded and gave feedback about this transaction. I will let everyone know when parts and paperwork arrive and hope we can put this behind us.

Looks like someone from here registered on the supra forum and posted up some "Beware" posts! :D I wonder if that lit a fire under him since he JUST sent you an e-mail...:D

GOOD! I hope he sends the title and bill of sale along with the parts for the hassle..

BTW: How come you didn't ask him if he was FOR SURE sending the title & Bill of sale instead of Hoping it comes?

Scot W.

VegasSE

I just got a Fed Ex tracking number and a next day delivery from VegasSE. I would hope all paperwork and parts will arrive tomorrow. Thanks again to Turbo Buick for the support. HiTech6

Looks like someone from here registered on the supra forum and posted up some "Beware" posts! :D I wonder if that lit a fire under him since he JUST sent you an e-mail...:D

GOOD! I hope he sends the title and bill of sale along with the parts for the hassle..

BTW: How come you didn't ask him if he was FOR SURE sending the title & Bill of sale instead of Hoping it comes?

Scot W.

Wonder who did it:biggrin:

Hope that FedEx package has everything you're due. No excuse for him to do that sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.