Videos of my GN and Road Runner...

FastB

We were tuning the carb on the RR...halfway thru I show my GN. I got a new phone and wanted to test the camera. :D

[video=youtube_share;3DZ-RLyhStw]http://youtu.be/3DZ-RLyhStw[/video]

love mopars thats one sweet rr crazy plum purple any pics of the 440 dart.the gn looks like its no slouch either. my bucket list ride 70 hemi cuda oh god!

love mopars thats one sweet rr crazy plum purple any pics of the 440 dart.the gn looks like its no slouch either. my bucket list ride 70 hemi cuda oh god!

Thanks! A Hemi Cuda is prolly on everyone's bucket list ride..LOL. Here is the only decent pic of the Dart.

cars...jpg

That sounds good. I thought the vid included you running against the RR. That would be fun.

There will be a race between all three at some point (king of the hill..lol)..but don't put any money on the mopars cuz the GN is a lot faster. The RR should be in the mid to low 12's, Dart also in the 12's, GN is low 11's or faster.

I have a friend that is big into Mopars. He races a Duster that's a mid 10 car. It's a true drag car. My goal is to run him and beat him with a street car. I think that would be a hoot.

I saw that your AFR at idle was 12.5 and 12.6, thats a bit rich dont you think? should be more like 13.7 to 13.8..

Yea I'm not sure what's up with that, cuz I just drove it and in park it was around 13.5-13.8...then when out to move it the gauge read 12.5ish in park. Any ideas? I don't drive it much and the battery keeps dying so maybe just needs to be driven?