Waking up to this

you had BETTER have good insurance, a column lock, a club, and a dam good alarm, with a fuel cutoff, and a gps tracker on it. If not, youre just asking to get it stolen man. I got an 83 stolen out in front of my house on a sat. nite... dont do it. nice car though.

(wheres the spoiler and stock rims?)

you had BETTER have good insurance, a column lock, a club, and a dam good alarm, with a fuel cutoff, and a gps tracker on it. If not, youre just asking to get it stolen man. I got an 83 stolen out in front of my house on a sat. nite... dont do it. nice car though.

(wheres the spoiler and stock rims?)

I have a few of those things you listed. No spoiler. I like the low key look. Stock wheels are in storage about to go on evilbay. Maybe i need to hide this car. I guess i shouldnt be driving it everyday. USAA is great insurance

your not going to go very fast with all that weight in the trunk :D . but then again to each his own, nice to finally see that you got it running from your last misshap.

Oh your are referring to the broken rocker shaft. Yes i have recovered. I specifically put the sysem in b/c i had no intentions of going fast. I wanted the car to not only drive and look like a nice car but i wanted it to sound nice too. Plus i drive this thing everywhere and i mean everywhere.

hey rotc, what are you branching as? and if you drive that everywhere, PLEASE put locking lugs on the wheels, and use a fuel cutoff type of deal. or pull the coil wire. do the lojack as well. our cars pretty soon, are going to become almost irreplacable. theres not alot of these cars floating around anymore.. im going to say were going to rival ford ac cobras, and hemi cudas in about 15 more years. dont believe me? ever check out gbodyparts.com's bone yard?.. check back with me in 15 years, youll see.
Yea, one may have a 7 digit bank account, but thats going to be useless, if you cant physically FIND a replacement.. well except the REDICULOUS barrett jackson auctions. where the high rollers go just to flex a little 'buying muscle' in front of a big audience.. just to get the car home, and the neighbors ask 'how much did you pay for that '70 Chevelle?' and he goes "Nine hundred thousand dollars" all proud like.. till the wife overhears it, and kicks off in his a**, and is forced to sell it a week later..
PLEASE, dont be 'that man' that has just posted "my TR just got stolen out of the mall parking lot last night'... My heart just drops when I read those things.. and goes out to those guys that lost their prized posessions in a blink of an eye, to some desperate non swimmer, thats just going to paint the car candy apple green, drop a chevy 350 in it, and install 24" rims on em.....