We need your HELP fellow Buick members....VOTE!!

2toneNV

Hey All,

My little boy has been selected as a finalist in the Parent's magazine photo contest. The winner will make the cover of an issue of Parent's magazine and given a trip to New York.

My wife and I would extremely appreciate everyone to vote for our little man. You can vote EACH DAY up to May 8th.

Here is the link:

Parents Photo Faves

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!:D

Hey All,

My little boy has been selected as a finalist in the Parent's magazine photo contest. The winner will make the cover of an issue of Parent's magazine and given a trip to New York.

My wife and I would extremely appreciate everyone to vote for our little man. You can vote EACH DAY up to May 8th.

Here is the link:

Parents Photo Faves

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!:D

The 3 voter's need ALOT more company.

Thanks bogies87, six is enough and my friend, Scot W.
PLEASE keep them coming all you guys and gals!!! If you are on the computer....VOTE everyday until May 8th!

Ok, my fellow Buick brothers....today is a new day and another vote from everyone is very highly appreciated!

It's another day. We got a new whole 1 vote from Scot W. on Wednesday.....could we please get more than just Scot W.'s vote and add to it!?!

Voted because I had the time to this AM before I board a plane.

I didnt have time yesterday.

I like other members will probably give the little guy a vote whenever we can, somedays it just might not work.

No offense.

Voted because I had the time to this AM before I board a plane.

I didnt have time yesterday.

I like other members will probably give the little guy a vote whenever we can, somedays it just might not work.

No offense.

No offense taken! Just appreciate every vote possible.:)