We need your HELP fellow Buick members....VOTE!!

Haha, I was waiting for some keyboard humor,:rolleyes:

Hey it's after midnight,which means it's now tomorrow so everyone reading this can now vote again,so do it now,see if we can turn this contest into a win for a fellow member.Do it now,this means YOU, No don't click to the next thread, Vote first.Do it now, Do it!! Do it Dammit!!

Ok i'm all settled down now.I just can't stand to lose,It's the thrill of competition +The stress must be getting to me, now that i have voted + joined team YUM. We MUST be Victorious. :biggrin:
Good luck + may the best toddler win.GO team YUM!!!

Hey it's after midnight,which means it's now tomorrow so everyone reading this can now vote again,so do it now,see if we can turn this contest into a win for a fellow member.Do it now,this means YOU, No don't click to the next thread, Vote first.Do it now, Do it!! Do it Dammit!!

Ok i'm all settled down now.I just can't stand to lose,It's the thrill of competition +The stress must be getting to me, now that i have voted + joined team YUM. We MUST be Victorious. :biggrin:
Good luck + may the best toddler win.GO team YUM!!!

LOL:biggrin:, you the MAN t-nator!!!

Voted again today!!

Thanks again, my friend!

If you haven't voted for YUM today....then VOTE NOW! Then vote again on Mother's Day and I won't bother anyone with the vote any more because the contest ends on Mother's Day.