Went to Lebanon valley couple days ago

Onalky87

There were 3 TR's there a gnx clone In the works, a white ttype and a black ttype. I was impressed with the black ttype. Only mods were a chip,filter, cutout and it ran 12.4 on 20#

me and my fries failed to break the fwd regal record. We can 11.50@126 haha 2.0 60' With a good 60 we definatly will get the 10.8 we need

There were 3 TR's there a gnx clone In the works, a white ttype and a black ttype. I was impressed with the black ttype. Only mods were a chip,filter, cutout and it ran 12.4 on 20#

me and my fries failed to break the fwd regal record. We can 11.50@126 haha 2.0 60' With a good 60 we definatly will get the 10.8 we need

4 cars total for buick outing?

It did look like rain and was raining in Albany while I was there in afternoon.

the white t type is a friends/customers car of mine.car went 11.40@120 on drag radials. the car needs slicks badly and the guy does not know how to drive.

the black gn/gnx clone that car is awednesday night regular .they have had that car at least 5 years now and it is there every time i go.

i did not see a 3rd gn there?????

i saw your buddys gsx it is bad a$$ i even talked with him for a minute. i asked about you but he was not getting what i was asking? i wish i knew you were there i would of introduced my self.i ordered up a fuel line today hopefully it will show up tuesday that way i can run on wednesday night.either way i am gonna probably gonna go i just may end up taking a diffrent car. give me a call if you end up going

There was a black ttype runnin 12.4 bone stone with a chip

I was prob in the staging lanes. I brought my moms Lexus so it would be a comfy ride out there and got talked into running it. It was a silver 08 rx350

I wasn't impressed by that gnx clone. 60mm on 26-28lbs from what he said n only runnin 11.6@114