what color?

krazy86t

I'm not after showcar restoration on my TR - choosing between blue and gray is enough for me. however, when i look at the carpet (from unfaded region) i'm not sure if it is blue or gray. asked my better half and she said "blue gray" - before i told her what the options were, LOL.

I've looked at this link - RPO sticker codes - but the body number plate on the upper radiator support is gone or unreadable to determine color combo. RPO sticker is in trunk, but i cannot find a interior color code.

just want to know ballpark seat material and carpet color - here is a picture of removed (some heavily faded) interior items.

Attachments

• interior pts.jpg
    interior pts.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 193
Looks gray to me but ...

Old reliable dove gray? Anyway, you may have done this already. Take off plastic parts to check underneath..... like chrome door straps, seat belt retainers, under side of seats etc - you shoudl be able to compare OEM color (unfaded) to the exposed areas.

I think if it had been blue you would also see more variation in the way fabric faded in exposed areas like top of seats vs backs or bottoms etc. HTH