What did you do to your GN today?

Mine is with haggerty, 400.00 per year for 40,000 agree upon. Worst comes to worst give it to one of your parents to register and insurance for you.

Looks like I have run out of luck, was let go from my job. I won't be doing any with the buick for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Looks like I have run out of luck, was let go from my job. I won't be doing any with the buick for a while.

I was able to get insurance from Safeco for $23/mo for stated value of 17K. Can't wait to drive it tomorrow, haven't been able to for months. I also washed it for the first time since February, then used iron x, clay bar, polish and wax.

bb32a7d4420d80231170ddc0035be1bd.jpg

1b7ee25996942283db4f9fea69fdb7e1.jpg

I was able to get insurance from Safeco for $23/mo for stated value of 17K. Can't wait to drive it tomorrow, haven't been able to for months. I also washed it for the first time since February, then used iron x, clay bar, polish and wax.

bb32a7d4420d80231170ddc0035be1bd.jpg

1b7ee25996942283db4f9fea69fdb7e1.jpg

Glad you were able to get some sort of coverage although I would still look onto an Agreed Value policy. I'm sure you already know this stuff but in case not,,,,, just because you have a Stated Value of 17k does not mean you get 17k in the event of a disaster. The ONLY way to guarantee a certain dollar payout is with an Agreed Value policy.

Fixed my cigarette lighter today. Yay!! Now I can charge my phone lol. This weekend I changed to a better maf pipe to turbo coupler hose, installed the steve monroe throttle body / dog house, new vac block, plugged the pcv and re-tuned it. Idles like a brand new gn now.

Spent a couple hours fighting with the drivers side brake drum before getting the idea to dremel the heads off the retaining pins(left side of pic on the ground). I couldn't get the star wheel to budge with a brake spoon and the shock being in the way didn't help either. There was a slight groove helping to hold the drum on, but it should be able to be turned out on a lathe. What a pita...but the funniest part is the pass side brake drum came right off(with little resistance) and I didn't even have to touch the star wheel. Imagine that...
btw, the drivers side has a leaky wheel cylinder. I'll be getting some s10 cylinders and all new brakes and hardware and replacing the wheel stud. Shame, the brake shoes have more pad left than I expected.
Hi1wPnY.jpg

My car is at Richard Clarks shop. Told him to do whatever, wanted it to run like a scalded cat. That was on Aug. 5th. Last I heard I owe 7k, car is not ready yet. Hope to get it back soon. We will see how how well it runs. Lol

My car is at Richard Clarks shop. Told him to do whatever, wanted it to run like a scalded cat. That was on Aug. 5th. Last I heard I owe 7k, car is not ready yet. Hope to get it back soon. We will see how how well it runs. Lol
Well don't leave us in suspense. What has Richard done so far?

Well don't leave us in suspense. What has Richard done so far?
TR6, 80# injectors, upgraded fuel pump from Nick, bumper fillers, that is all I know at the moment as I have not asked.i will get called when they do the dyno tune, will go up there to see.

I ran the wiring to the fan control panel, and the alky, dome & back psi sensors......

Front and rear bumper fillers arrived today. Big thanks to Mike at Spoolfool and Brad at Boost Crew Motors. Will unpack and install this weekend. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was almost me today, got 5 degrees of timing retard at 10 psi.