What did you do to your GN/TR today?

The problem is that we would only have one race together and then we both would be kicked out for going too fast. lol

We would get at least 3 LOL I'm friends with the lead guy, He keeps coming and asking me if my AIR Conditioning's is off this time. LMAO:biggrin: :biggrin:
I tell them everytime when they say.. Changes??? Nope! just new air in the tires. lol. If they ask if I have a bar I say. What, so you want Vodka or Rye?(sorry Whisky to good o'le USA):D:cool: :eek: :D

It would be good for a run though or 3. lol. Have to make sure the Wife is at her usual spot.. FILMING,.. and saying things out loud when she KNOWs the camera is recording. I don't know why she does that.
IE wow, remember honey green you go babe. etc. etc. I don't need hint's from an amature. Darn it!!!!:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 195
Waddell87

Well at least your car is runnin better then the Oilers...Doh!

you need 20 yrs for rest when you get 5 in a row...both hockey and football now, dont you,,, Give the other teams a chance, don't ya think, don't think your team can say the same eh! LOL unless your from montreal. oopps did I just say that too:rolleyes:

you need 20 yrs for rest when you get 5 in a row...both hockey and football now, dont you,,, Give the other teams a chance, don't ya think, don't think your team can say the same eh! LOL unless your from montreal. oopps did I just say that too:rolleyes:

LOL way too funny..sure got a point there. im still bitter from last year anyway and the way they just booted Manny legacy out the door to bring Dom back:mad:

Good thing with me live 40 mins from Ontario is I can say

Go Sens!

I worked on my T-Top repairs some more. Got all the trim cleaned and wet sanded and the weatherstrip holders from GBody parts installed. I still have to repair the rear section sheetmetal. Its coming out good, just slow.:smile:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/233354-t-top-repair-progress-pics.html

lookin good, heat an beat

I cleaned up a little spaghetti under the dash after work from aftermarket alarm (previous owner) and now that i got my knock gauge pod built and installed right in front of me i should be able to see any lights that blink.

well i installed a set of the kirban lock pillar reinforcemant plates on the GN. I also bought a set of GNX bushings and a tinman rear seat brace and a metco drive shaft loop. those will be installed this weekend :)

couldnt work on it, so i made a display case :biggrin:
lol it looks slanted but its just the flags that arent set right

6x0e554.jpg

yesterday i top my radiator off with water pumped out most of the C16 put pump gas in the car and my new razors pump gas chip. took it around the block on low boost (10psi) and man what a dog compared to 25 ;) anyways time to get it on the street and do some tunning and then its alky time :)

Next....

Well, last sunday I had the enjoyment of replacing the heater core and control valve. 1st time it had ever been replaced. The original (?) metal valve started leaking on a rusted seam. I went to remove the hoses as they looked quite ate up from the clamps and bent the neck on the core. Amazingly, the Zoo had a new core, a new fan motor and some hoses that I made fit.

Fun part was removing the lid to the air box.
If anyone has done this, they know what I am taking about.
I spent almost all day on this job, but all is well now.

Ol' Zeus is about to be placed on garage rest for some time while the differential gets rebuilt and the fresh turbo gets installed.

Ceramic coating

Just pulled the down pipe ,turbo and exhaust manifolds for
coating. It should look and function sweet!
And adding bung for wb02.

Had the DR header welded, new plugs on the DR side..OK it was raining yesterday. To finish today, put crossover back, replace PS side plugs and motor mount. I also need to fix the wiring on the fan ballast(resistor)....and yes I still need to install the valve springs.

I pulled my wasted factory IC shroud off my GN yesterday. 5 out of the six rivets that hold the scoop on were broken. I think I can save it for the time being with some aluminum strips and 1/4"-20 bolts. Also gotta do the heater control valve and hoses, just waiting for the last hose to come in the my GM dealership. And I gotta straighten out the rats nest of wiring under the dash and rip out the inoperative aftermarket rear defog. Also rewire my SM2.1 and secure some other wiring. And install my AutoMeter 3780 tach and custom bracket as well.

Gonna drop my spare DS header off to my buddy today (hopefully) and get him to TIG it up for me...

Ive got a WHOLE list of things I need to do as well, including timing chain/rear main seal & oil pan gasket, along with valvesprings and custom oil cooler lines, gotta relocate the coolant recovery tank... Lotta little dumb stuff really. And I want to go to dual fans....

Pt6776h

Just took my new 6776 off and disasembled it:eek:
Didn't like the way it looked.
I must have to much time on my hands.