What Do U Have Planned 4 The Weekend

boost87

MORE BOOST PLEASE!!!!!!!!
ME just tryna take care of a few things, work on the gn mabe catch a movie with the ole lady nothing too much lol:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If it's not hotter than balls outside, I'll be installing an HR bar and testing it out as well as dialing in the SD chip. :D

tomorrow is my birthday so i'll be cleaning the GN and looking for a carshow to take it to. then have BBQ party. :biggrin:

Working Saturday and on Sunday I am going to Lagoon which is an amusement park. We have a annual company party there.

Was going to go to some Lesbian bar in El Paso with a young woman I used to work with and she had a couple HOT straight girl friends that I could "choose" from or try for both. Well, they never called her and she just called me to tell me no party tonight. DAMN!!!! :( Oh well. Showered for no reason tonight. ;) That is always my luck. Maybe next time. HA, YEAH RIGHT.

Work in the garden:

Pick some beans:
SCGarden022-2.jpg

Pick some peaches:
SCGarden-1.jpg

And check the deer cam:
Deer7-0810.jpg

Deer7-0812.jpg

:biggrin:

Jim

I am at work now but tomorrow I am going to try and get the Turbo-T running. I just need to put the downpipe, intercooler and prime the motor. Ohhhh and I need to put the MAF back on and the air filter.

Work

Ships come and go... We just give them a push.

Attachments

• tracy moran 003.jpg
    tracy moran 003.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 205
I spent the weekend at a car show then worked on the Buick some and now I'm drunk, but I can still type ok I guess. :biggrin:

This weekend I tried to help a good buddy of mine get his BBC Chevelle in the 9's. We did a 10.1, then had a few mechanical issues that ended the day.

Next weekend my Buick will hit the track again to prepare for the BPG race. A very busy schedule has prevented me from getting the car out the last few months. I can not wait!!