SCGarden022-2.jpg

Pick some peaches:
SCGarden-1.jpg

And check the deer cam:
Deer7-0810.jpg

Deer7-0812.jpg

:biggrin:

Jim
you got to send more picks of the deer cam loved it. It is so cool to see them in velvet :biggrin: I hunt myself . I will have to show the little one on tues. when she gets back from grandmas house.

I want to see a better picture of the buck on the edge of the last picture, looks like a nice deer.

As for my weekend, my wife and I did a 2 day 150 mile bike ride for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society from Mequon to Sturgeon Bay, WI. Other than getting rained on for 25 of the first 35 miles that killed my wifes cell and may have killed our digital camera, and sore quads, and a little knee pain, we survived the ride, my 7th and her 5th. Now I need to check out my bike as it was making some odd squeaking noises during the second day.

David

600 Square feet of patio bricklaying! The wifey says I can't work on the GN until I get the patio done. We'll see about that....

installing a engine in a 93typhoon

me and turbo1dr are installing a motor in a 93 typhoon this weekend. We have rebuilt over last few months and hope to hear it run! plus i can't wait for my other bay in the garage to be open so i can have my Syclone and the GN @ home at the same time.

Going golfing, mow my yard (2 acres), do some bush-hogging for my dad (about 35 acres), sweat my ass off, and stare at my transmission while having some beer.

working saturday 8-4, then have a team airsoft game down town from 5-9. sunday morning taking the r6 up to the mountains with another buddy. then later in the evening when it cools down a little, mow the yard and do some stuff around the house. wish I had the buick to work on :frown: :mad:

On Saturday I'm going to see a buddy of mine I haven't seen in 6 months since he moved over an hour away. He and I are going to rebuild my 3 JL Audio 12W6 subs since I was lucky enough to score 3 new re-foam kits.:cool:

On Sunday, going to church to hear a good friend of mine from high school preach. He's the new pastor of our church. Haven't seen him in years, so we gotta try to find some time when we can catch up.:D

Rain 3 days in a row after a few weeks of basiclly no rain, so the grass will need cutting.:rolleyes: Might push that off to Monday.:tongue:
John

Pulling the impeller off the jet-ski and seeing about a replacement. Getting ready for vacation in a couple of weeks. Off to Florida!! Jon

Dropping the M12 tranny out of the Z06, which means rear cradle, exhaust, suspension too...Should be fairly easy.

all sound good and danddy and i once again will try to get the gn up and running:biggrin:

just pulled the diff out and taking it to phoenix tomorrow. going to put a fully built one in. also fixing a few oil leaks added race gas change plugs etc. been off for 4 days now and time is just flying by. have to go back to work monday :(

me and turbo1dr are installing a motor in a 93 typhoon this weekend. We have rebuilt over last few months and hope to hear it run! plus i can't wait for my other bay in the garage to be open so i can have my Syclone and the GN @ home at the same time.

Well i guess i'll be cleaning up the garage tomorrow got the Typhoon running tonite @ 1am woot :biggrin: then off to church sunday and do nothing else.

On Sunday I'm gonna be sitting on the couch bored, thinking..... ONLY 35 MORE DAYS TIL THE NFL GAMES START!!

Working on putting a 109 motor together for a GN. Already got the roller cam, front cover and oil pan on, along with the Champion GN1s and Champion intake, plenum, and fuel rails.:biggrin: Just gotta get new shims for the T&D roller rockers and then the TA headers can go on. Then its just a matter of tying up loose ends.

Oh, and I cant forget to put a new GM knock sensor on it either.:eek: