What Do U Have Planned 4 The Weekend

ok folks its that time again what are you gearheads doin this weekend:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hopefully going fishing for some speckled trout, redfish and flounder!! Try out my new trolling motor. 71lb thrust 24 volt motor guide saltwater series. GN is kind of on the back burner after getting some bad gas the other day. In the car that is:eek:

Working till 4pm today, then going out to celebrate a buddies birthday tonight. Sunday, either work around the house during the day or help my brother move. Sunday night, try and take over the world!:D

I think I might muster up some time to install my trans cooler. But I plan to attend a car show on Sun.

We're roasting a pig on Sunday, followed by a lot of beer and some drunk four-wheeling. Does that make me a redneck?

Steve

ROAD TRIP! My best friend and I are taking my GN up to York, PA to see his girlfriend and her five roommates. Staying over Saturday night too. Should be very interesting...:biggrin:

Friday evening, already mowed the lawn, Heading for pizza and beer right now.

Powerlogger and updated Scanmaster install on the GN tomorrow. Deciding whether to yank out the stock location IC for the big front mount just sitting here in the garage begging to become part of my car.

Sunday, picnic here with the wife's relatives, oh joy!

Monday, (labor day) haven't gotten that far yet, maybe wideband LC-1 install or a movie. Possibly a local cruise nite down the street. And in between all of that making up a few cold air kits.:biggrin:

Saturday = Moving Freshman son to UNH, Looking forward to cheking out the HOT CHICKS! Wish I was going to college! :eek:

Then Maybe heading to CAPE COD to check hot those HOT NEW YORK & JERSEY MOMS! LOL

You lucky NY/NJ guys have some HOT WOMEN! WAY better than the DYKES we have up here!

Im going to watch my son crack some skulls Sat. night! starting Defensive end and a TRUE freshman, Univ. Southern Az.

oh man are you kidding FOOTBALL!!!!! WOOO!! but first i have to get my house and one of my sisters house ready just in case we get a visit from my swirling friend IKE-THE HURRICANE!! well at least he won't be here on sunday, at least i can watch the game.:cool: