What I traded for my 87 GN

87BuickMan

I traded my 80 Camaro that I spent 5 years building, and had a bunch of $$ in, but I have always wanted a GN. Here is a a couple of vids of the Camaro. It had a 350ho 396 backed by a TCI street fighter 350 tranny at the time of the trade, It was originaly a 305- 4 speed car. The best ET was 12.45 with the 396 and TH350 with a 3,73 gear. It took 5 years to build this Camaro, keep in mind I'm working on a county salary, but it ran damn good for what it was. 12.45@109 with a 1.69 short time.

here are a few links to the Camaro
Camaro Burnout
Camaro Idleing

Very nice Camaro man, great job on the build!

But, congrats on the GN.;)

That's a nice looking Camaro. But I'm a little surprised you had a 396 bbc in it. Most anyone else would say "drop in a 383/406" or a "454"....

I know...this was my Chevelle before I purchased my Buick. It had the same 350 hp 396 in it, out of a 70 Chevelle SS, though it wasn't stock. I sold it last Jan. before I moved out of NC.

outdoors004.jpg

outdoors003.jpg

chevelle055.jpg

chevelle007.jpg

engine001.jpg

interior002.jpg

interior004.jpg

That is a bad bass Camaro man! That is also my favorite body style. I dont know, I love these Turbo Regal with a passion but I would have probably kept that puppy and saved for a cheap TR!

Oh wait..........did I just use TR and cheap in the same sentence???:biggrin:

That is a bad bass Camaro man! That is also my favorite body style. I dont know, I love these Turbo Regal with a passion but I would have probably kept that puppy and saved for a cheap TR!

Oh wait..........did I just use TR and cheap in the same sentence???:biggrin:

I don't drive the cars much, just enjoy working on them, when there finished I send them down the road and start another project.