What is difference between V6 to V8?

NYCSuperBoricua

I plan to buy 87 Buick T-Type or Grand National. I haven't decide which my class is outlaw drag radial or Super Street. I need to know which V6 or small block or big block V8 advantage is? But I am with V8. I will threw twin turbochargers or large single turbo. Make over 2,000 hp. What do you suggest? Just give me good advise.

Look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Over 2K on the HP pretty much puts any v-sicks out of the running...Unless it's a short lived deal...

Outlaw radial you will need a pretty sick BB and 2000hp wont cut it. Your going to have to shot for more around 3000hp to play in that class. two great big promod turbos or a f3 procharger.

Thanks Chuck Leeper and Fat Nat. I am consider about that big block with turbo or a F3 ProCharger. I plan to add SFI 25.2 or 25.5 full cage. Depends on what my class is. However I haven't decide which my class 10.5 Super Street, Outlaw Super Street or Outlaw Radial is? One thing I am very concern about two difference between 4 links and stock suspension? Which advantage or disadvantage? Positive and negative. Most important to my car is safety.

I would like to hear what is your opinion. Thanks.

Thanks Chuck Leeper and Fat Nat. I am consider about that big block with turbo or a F3 ProCharger. I plan to add SFI 25.2 or 25.5 full cage. Depends on what my class is. However I haven't decide which my class 10.5 Super Street, Outlaw Super Street or Outlaw Radial is? One thing I am very concern about two difference between 4 links and stock suspension? Which advantage or disadvantage? Positive and negative. Most important to my car is safety.

I would like to hear what is your opinion. Thanks.
25.5 wont get it done in outlaw radial If I were you Id be looking for a car for sale be ready to empty your wallet and your best friends to build a competetive car upwards of 150k
Hell 25.5 wont even get it done most of the time in x275 jason lee just went 7.41 lol!!!

25.5 wont get it done in outlaw radial If I were you Id be looking for a car for sale be ready to empty your wallet and your best friends to build a competetive car upwards of 150k
Hell 25.5 wont even get it done most of the time in x275 jason lee just went 7.41 lol!!!

Yeah. That is true. Thanks Fat Nat.

I ask you something. I need to know about between 4 links and stock suspension on Radial or Super Street?

Outlaw drag radial is a stock suspension class. Super Street 10.5 is a 4 link class. You have to decide which class you want to compete in and then make your suspension choice. One thing to think about is a stock suspension chassis can compete in both, a 4 link car can only compete in Super Street 10.5. Williard Kinzer competes in Super Street with a stock suspension Mustang. It's a 25.2 or 25.3 chassis, Big Block Chevy on alky, twin Pro mod turbos and will make 3000+hp. To compete at this level will cost 100k+. 130k+ if you hire it all out. That is why finding a rolling 25.3 or 25.2 chassis will save alot of $$$.

You will need anything from 565ci to 615ci and twin pro-mod turbos to make 3000+ or a 615-632ci with an F3 blower.

Outlaw drag radial is a stock suspension class. Super Street 10.5 is a 4 link class. You have to decide which class you want to compete in and then make your suspension choice. One thing to think about is a stock suspension chassis can compete in both, a 4 link car can only compete in Super Street 10.5. Williard Kinzer competes in Super Street with a stock suspension Mustang. It's a 25.2 or 25.3 chassis, Big Block Chevy on alky, twin Pro mod turbos and will make 3000+hp. To compete at this level will cost 100k+. 130k+ if you hire it all out. That is why finding a rolling 25.3 or 25.2 chassis will save alot of $$$.

You will need anything from 565ci to 615ci and twin pro-mod turbos to make 3000+ or a 615-632ci with an F3 blower.
DAMN I SMELL MONEY BEING BURNED !!!!!!!!!

What is difference between V6 to V8?

You guys are missing the obvious... The answer is 2. Two cylinders that is. :p

Sorry just couldn't resist.
~JM~

Get it. Thanks, Dusty!

Yeah. That is true. Thanks Fat Nat.

I ask you something. I need to know about between 4 links and stock suspension on Radial or Super Street?

If you are asking these questions, you're not ready to even think about racing in either of these classes.

if your gonna cut a car up to go this fast why waste your money buying a much more expensive turbo car and when in reality you wont be using most of it anyway? just buy a clean regular regal and chop that all up instead