What spark plugs to use?

plug performance

Hi Lee,
Was it a seat of the pants feeling switching to NGK UR5 plugs?In what condition did you notice the difference?Let me know.Thanks
Thomas

I was a big fan of the autolite 23's until this weekend I tried the ngk ur5 spark plugs. Lee was right on. These or deffinatly the best plugs for these cars got rid of my miss at high boost.Supersmooth idle.And can still run the .035 gap for good gas mileage.I'm hooked!

plugs

TCGN--I did/t really notice any seat of the pants difference. It got rid of a miss I had at WOT at higher boost.

PLUGZ

Lee and others: I found that the folks at DENSO are reading our posts. I got an e-mail from an engineer there saying he had read my post about the lack of info from the website and fone call. He is to contact me after the first and discuss supporting our turbo cars. Maybe we'll have some good "tecky" stuff on plugs to share soon.;) ;)

More when I hear from them.:cool:
Back to sorting out the new Champs!!:mad:

Happy New Year 2002
Hey Lee,
what boost are you guys running to feel that misfire?I want to know because I would like to run up to 22# after my alky is setup.
Thanks in advance
Thomas

im using ac-cr42ts plugs and im getting the miss from 24# and up.

just waiting till i need to change plugs then im going to try the ngk's but for the winter im only pushing 19-20# so no big deal.

Chuck Leeper "I found that the folks at DENSO are reading our posts. I got an e-mail from an engineer there saying he had read my post about the lack of info from the website and fone call. He is to contact me after the first and discuss supporting our turbo cars. Maybe we'll have some good "tecky" stuff on plugs to share soon.

More when I hear from them. "

Anything yet? I'm still running Autolite 23s. NGK also sounds interesting. Ive tried Autolite platnum & wasn't satisfied.
TIA
Roger

DENSO

Roger, sorry, but I've heard no response form them. To make it worse, my damned computer crashed and they erased my hard drive correcting it!!:eek:
I lost all my e-mail addys and all the tech info I had!! No more of that crap!! I just bought a new 1.3gig desk top w/ cd/read write. I'll have backup now!!!!;)
As soon as I hear a word, I'll post it.
WILL THE ENGINEER FROM DENSO please stand up????:D :D

Back to puttin my heads on strait!!