What TV shows or movies have you seen a TR in?

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Wrong. It was just a black Regal V-8. No turbo hood or spoiler and if you remember the interior shots it was not a GN interior either. That car had chrome bumpers and trim too and no it wasn't a T, T-Type, Limited or WE4....just a plain 'ole Regal.

I thought it did have a turbo hood. Maybe an older turbo regal.

I can't find the Matlock video

My friends tell me how slow GNs are, because they can't even run over matlock :p Wish I could find it.

Originally posted by ross87t
I thought it did have a turbo hood. Maybe an older turbo regal.
Nope, no turbo hood. I've seen the movie many times and there's none of the turbo Regal specific items on that car. It's just painted black....

I just watched two tards in a white TR with maroon(sp?) interior get busted for various offenses (drugs, no lic, no registration, etc) on the show "COPS". Dunno where they were located as I just caught a few seconds of it.

Take it to Maaco.

In the Maryland area there was a commercial that aired numerous times with a recently painted (allegedly by them) GN. It didn't have any badges, but it was the star of the commercial sitting in front of two other cars (can't remember what).

Also, there's a show with a priest and a nun that investigates murders and stuff. I think in one episode (was flipping thru channels here in Germany and saw it) where they were in a used car lot and it was a t-type I think. Can't remember the full details. I was just so happy to see a TR on TV here. :)

Stargate SG-1 season 1 episode 12 (fire and water). about 16:20 you see it. then later on around 19 minutes into the show its parked outside a building, and thats the last time you'll see it. later on in the season 2 or 3 O'Neill drives one of those ugly ford trucks.

I saw one in the TV drama......."Jim Rome....A Hookers Story"

Nice TR Jim was seen in driving away with an "accomplice" thats all I really want to say.

Heres one for you..

Some one help me from my dilusional dilema.. Watch Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler. When he goes out with John Macenro the first car they throw eggs at looks like a GN at least the tails look to be a regal and the car was black..

Someone please confirm or deny this..

THanks! :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by JRSGN
You guys Remember these 2??

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/scrapbo...path=pgallery&path_key=Villechaize,%20Herv%E9

Thats Rich Rezes & Unkie..Of course Rich is on the right...There are no TR's in it ( Show ) But they have been seen cruising in Freehold & Kenny"Bunk"port.

Just a little sharing...

BTW thats Artie in the Little Picture on the left...Back in 81 Before he lost his hair & put on 300#s...

>>>> Is that the best you got Plateman..........course when you are right you are right.........that pic was taken in the early 90's of Unkie and I.

Boy you have certainly set me in my place.......I know defeat when I see it.