Votes: 20 9.1%
  • 00-03

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • Haven't graduated yet

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
Saw this poll on the CamaroZ28 board and it gives a great age cross-section of the board in general....

ummm, i'm the only one that answered. that would explain why 100% of the board graduated in '00-'03. I just graduated on June 12th of 2003!!!!! LOOK OUT WORLD:D :D :D

1974 here! Ever see the movie Dazed and Confused? That was my school years. Before Aids, 18 year olds could drink, tube tops and low cut and tight jeans were in for the women, (wait they are now too!) Gas was cheap and the cars were fast. But wait, there wasn't any internet, ATM cards, VCR's, DVD's, CD's, was it better back then?????????????

1987 - same year as my GN. I noticed the majority of those responded also graduated during the heydey of the turbo Buicks. Coincidence? I think not.....

Jim

1977, ya Dazed and Confused for sure. Drinkin' age was 18 so there always someplace to go.

It's still early in the polling but I thought this is how it'd shake out. The CamaroZ28 poll has most of their users graduating around the year 2000.

I graduated in high school at hixson high in 2000 and have be at UTC from fall 2000 to present.

High school feels like it was yesterday. I wish I could do it over as now I realised how fun it was. Back then i did not want to be there and now I see all I had to do back then was have fun, work on my car and party. Life was so easy.

Graduated in '01. High school seems like forever ago. Couldnt stand it, loved getting out. Now college is boring......I'll be transfering to my 4th one in January, lol:eek:

So what do you put if you didn't graduate??? GED year??? Year I was supposed to graduate??

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
1974 here! Ever see the movie Dazed and Confused? That was my school years. Before Aids, 18 year olds could drink, tube tops and low cut and tight jeans were in for the women, (wait they are now too!) Gas was cheap and the cars were fast. But wait, there wasn't any internet, ATM cards, VCR's, DVD's, CD's, was it better back then?????????????
Dude! 8-TRACKS!! :D
"Love it to Death", Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, sountrack from Easy Rider, David Peel and the Lower East Side (Up Against The Wall, Have a Marijuana...and my favorite: "When you're goin' to the drugstore for a prophalactic, get Saran Wrap!")

We literally wore those tapes out on a regular basis! And I swore if I ever caught ANY of my kids doing crap WE used to do.....<sigh> well, since our youngest of 6 kids just turned 21 years old last week, guess THAT'S not a problem!

(anyone have the number for AARP??)
;)

(btw, 1972) :)

Before 1974. :eek: :(

My 8 track recorder was as big as the first microwaves, that is if the kiddies can remember how big they were. :D

1 9 6 4 Geeeeeeeze
Now I feel old.
Did my senior trip in Viet Nam.
Made it back in one piece. Speaking of peace, I hated hippies.
Missed Woodstock.
Been to every ZZTop concert.
Always into muscle cars but kept the Buick from '87 on.
Now I have a new HEMI Dodge truck and will tow the car.

Am I the oldest to check in so far?

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted

YES!

Remember you could walk into a real parts store & they would know what you were talking about. Unlike PEPS or ZONE

Remember after KISS concert 1/2 the high school kids were AWOL the next day. Or they came in made up like KISS.

Muscle cars were being practically given away for nothing in 76.
shelby gt-350 2.2k GTO $700- Superbird $1k So many good ones I missed..

Mark your 1 paragraph brought back so many memories..

class of '01 from metamora township high god school was horrible then I started a real job and learned what horrible is for two years. now im back at school on the honor roll enjoyin every minuite of it.

Andy