whats the best gn gear to run

A Buick Grandnational is a NASCAR body with Indy Car motor...(just most go dragracing becuase all the other issues that must be delt with before attempting 100mph+ substanded!!)

Most" people think there pushing over 600 to rear wheels..when in fact there still in the 500's....an of course there always just changing tire height,Everyone's combinations different, So, The best Gear for a GN is the one for Your combination an Driving Style!!! Period .

hahahaha 500hp ??? hell how about 350/450 :rolleyes: Ya know.. I don't want to blow up my gazillion $$$ motor so Ill run 10#s of boost !! combo combo combo is the name of the game :cool:

I'd like to think my T can make it to 6700 rpm at the end of 3rd gear 1:1 on a 28 inch tire and 3.42 rear which puts it at 163mph. Changing to just a 3.20 gear only adds a few mph, nothing crazy. I've done 170 lots of times back when I was 24 and bought my 2001 Z06 new off the showroom floor. After a few times it gets old. In a Buick I bet it is exciting everytime. From my experience, you need to race bikes well past 150 since wind resistance and torque start hurting their top end. But that was a long time ago when gixxer 600's only ran 11's.