What's the fastest daily driven GN or TR run?

Well saying it's not a big issue is admitting it still is an issue. I agree most will not be effected, but it's enough to scare some people into buying barrels instead of hitting up the pump.

there's also a lot of people out there that think their fuel system will disintegrate a week after they put ethanol in the tank, too..

for a street driven car, you set it up and tune it so that a slight difference in ethanol content won't cause any terminal problems... on a race car you tune it to run right on the ragged edge.
this thread is about street cars, as far as i can tell.

What kind of snow tires do you guys use on these 9 second daily drivers? ;)

I like the Michelin X ice 2's but they're getting harder to find in 215/65/15 stock size. :p

I think I'd have to lower the boost a lot if I had that kind of power. o_O

It all depends on the budget. If you can afford to build a 900hp stage 2, and want to drive it everyday...I guess it would be you.
What does it matter. On the street that low 10sec TR will be fighting for traction while that SRT8 is out front.

Trust me the srt8 isn't without its traction issues. Even in stock form there's a decent amount of wheel hop due to the AWD. It's not as if it's struggling to gain traction, but almost the opposite, and at WOT from a dig it gets a little squirrelly. That being said I have a hard time believing a 13 second jeep is going to get out on a 10 second TR on the street with even a semi competent driver in the saddle.