What's up w/Alky system??

wahoo50

Right now only boosting 17-18lbs., so alky not necessary but discovered alky is not exiting the tank. Indicator lights comes on when boosting, also when testing w/switch. Disconnected wiring to pump, pump runs when straight wired to battery. Suggestion's anyone on how to troubleshoot Razors kit? System worked when pump was replaced a few months ago.

Usually the phone is a good place to start as fixing cars over keyboards is tough. :D

Start with the basics. Start engine.. push test button.. does engine stall/change rpm? If not.. DO NOT RACE ENGINE.

There is an LED that changes colors with kits MFD'd after Dec 05. It goes green when pressure is made by the pump. If it doesnt go Green when you get into boost after its activated... then dont go higher in boost.

So.. does it stumble with the GAIN on position "8".. which is all the way to the right? If not.. this is what needs to get working first.

I only have the red indicator showing activation. It lights up once I reach 5lbs. boost and also when the test button is pressed. But the pump does not run.

As stated, I know the pump/motor will run as I tested it directly from the battery.

Have followed the wiring/connections throughout, appears to be OK.

Thanks for the input Julio, great getting help from the Master. Happy New Year to you.

Sorry, errored in the post. Indicator does not light up when boosting, only when pressing the test button. Pump is working during test, will stall engine if maxed out. Maybe MAP problem?