Whats wrong with this picture???????

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
G46.JPG

pic from this ebay GN.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462763465&category=6137

Originally posted by BEATBY6
No boost line to the turbo.

ding ding, boost solenoid is a useful thing!

I thought it was a reeeeealy nice car till I saw that and some closeup shots of the paint (lotsa lines in the paint)

Boost controller is mounted to the pass side fender, you can see the lines in the photo.

Whats wrong with this picture???????

I know .....

the pics to big :D , please make your pics in your threads & post no more then 15000 bytes & 300x300

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

Originally posted by Jesse
I know .....

the pics to big :D , please make your pics in your threads & post no more then 15000 bytes & 300x300

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

hey I thieved it from ebay :)

Wow, that's the first pic I ever saw on this forum after nearly three years here! Have I missed something? When were they finally allowed?

hey your right! He prolly has a bleeder valve mounted on the passengers side inner fender area..

Originally posted by chris
Boost controller is mounted to the pass side fender, you can see the lines in the photo.

hmm, well it looks like he is missing the bottom one closest to the turbo, actually, its a stud, looks like the nut is missing, but when i looked closer, it might be that the nut is the same color as the valvecover... dont know for sure

I thought that the nut was on there, but either retained most of it's oroginal plating or had been replaced with one that is cad plated, as compared to the standoffs which were not plated/processed very well. Just a guess, though. It has been my experience on most of the TR'S that I have owned that the plating/processing lasts much longer on the nuts and the metal spark plug wire looms than the standoffs, which seem to rust/corrode earlier in the game.

I didn't know there were still cars out there that still had the ps valve cover vented to the turbo.