wheel and tire combo

AN/GSC-52

Would these fit a 96 GN? Not my add.
"Brand new prostar rims and tires, only mounted and balanced. Never driven on or even bolted up. BRAND NEW. They fit Some GM, Camaro, Buick, Grand National, T-type, Cutless and regal and other chevy products. Please make sure these fit before you bid on them.The rears are Weld Racing 96-58276 Wheel, Prostar, Aluminum, Polished, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.75 in. Bolt Circle, 3.5 in. Backspace. The fronts are Weld Racing 96-54270 Wheel, Prostar, Aluminum, Polished, 15 in. x 3.5 in., 5 x 4.75 in. Bolt Circle, 1.75 in. Backspace. They come with brand new tires. The rear are 275/60/15 BF drag raidal G-force and the fronts are firestone 165 R15. They have only been mounted and balanced and rolled around on the driveway thats the only reason why the tires look dirty. They have never been bolted to a car, or seen any driving. I have a invoice from summit racing for the wheels only for $725 for the rims only. Plus the tires are another $500. This is a great price compared to how much they cost new. Again, please make sure these fit your car before bidding. They also have the better valve stems bolt-in installed not the cheap ones that come with the rims. Please email me with any questions. Local pickup only located in CT. These do not fit ford or mustang."

NEW WELD RACING PROSTAR w TIRE BF DRAG RADIAL pro stars : eBay Motors (item 300385667401 end time Jan-22-10 09:40:22 PST)

sorry,but i couldnt help myself for this i hope you forgive me lol! like gnbrett posted they sure will.

5 spoke rims= BHOOOOOORING;) ....

Maybe so, price was right so I picked them up.

nlbfax.jpg