When converting a regular Regal....

John, Sales Engineer is taking customer specs and matching them with the best piece of equipment. ie, they tell me the parameters of their room or tank and I sell them an electric industrial thermal unit that will .

I don't think I'm going to need your cam tool. I got a Casper's cam sensor cap. I'll give that a whirl, but I'm in a holding patern until I get a passenger side header.

I got your message about the turbo.......its a good thing I got that job 'cause I'm going to needs some cash for a turbo, huh?

Congrats on the 11.80's.
I hope it's not the turbo and one of the other things i changed on my car.Give me a yell.

I hope it's not the turbo and one of the other things i changed on my car.Give me a yell.

OK, will do. I didn't see anything visually wrong with the turbo when I looked at it. I also have a header enroute from CT. Should have it soon.

Almost! I have the part to get it done. Now that I have a job, I have to wait for next weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_4856.JPG
    IMG_4856.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 390
IAC problem

You can get a adapter from Champion to turn your IAC at a 45 degree angle and clear the turbo bell. I have used one, they work. It's a shame about your header, since you had it Jet Hot coated. I used their 2000 degree black coating. It doesn't look as nice as the silver, but I think it will be tougher.

I didn't want to hijack Daveys thread...but we are considering building yet another street strip regal(combo undecided)and promised to be FAST!
Thats all.ChowN@

What!! Why didn't you tell me about this? Is Goldmember a part of this? Does the combo involve that Solid Cam 455 in the garage?

I finished her off this weekend. I went to fire PTB up and no spark. I'm going to change out the coil pack next weekend. If I get her running, I'll hang the Hooker 2.5" exhaust and snap some final pics. Wish me luck!

No luck with the spark, but I'm getting closer to figuring out my problem. I have no trouble codes on the scan tool, and no power to the ECM and heater fan. Its either going to be a power wire or a ground. Hopefully something simple. Here are some updated pics too!

Attachments

• IMG_4951.jpg
    IMG_4951.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_4952.jpg
    IMG_4952.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 349
Take the t-bar clamps on the throttlebody and turn them away from the tb arm.
You might realign the clamp a year from now and it if interfears, the throttle willl stick open.

HTH

BW