Where are the twins?

Any updates on the kit. I am buying some stock turbos as we speak. How much roughly is this kit going to cost and what will the kit include. Looks like I am having a list to complete before I put the kit on

1. Engine rebuild(replace gaskets and such)
2. Alky
3. Boost controler
4. and other stuff I do not have

good luck with the kit jay, it looks kind of tight in there lol!!! always good to have more options especially for guys like myself who are running 274cu in motors and big pt76gtq turbos!!! i would like to run twins for no other reason than much better spool. but im not going to pay 8 grand for faster spool up times!!! good luck brother!!!!

Note to Jay & Grim: In the photos listed on page 4, the external wastegate is on backwards. FYI, before you do any final welding.

Hope this helps you.

Note to Jay & Grim: In the photos listed on page 4, the external wastegate is on backwards. FYI, before you do any final welding.

Hope this helps you.

Yep.. thats how it came in from Burrhead. More Kentucky quality via the coal mines.

We've already fixed the problem but thanks for pointing that out.

I dont want this to come out the wrong way, but Im actually holding onto my car right now just so I can have either this kit or another similar kit some day...:biggrin:

Being in college sucks because I keep my car at home and then with my job and all of the traveling I do, I never get to see my car...

Lucky for me, I might start a small metric motorcycle shop here so I might be able to move the car up here with me!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLEASE DONT GIVE UP!

If you do I'll just have to sell my GN and buy an 03-04 cobra and put Hellion's twin kit on..:biggrin:

BTW the second this kit is released to the market, the engine is coming out of the GN and Im going to port my heads, put a small cam in, and put a girdle on it, and buy a flight suit :D Kepp up the good work, it will be worth the effort in the end!

Finishing the I/C pipes now... We have 4 different projects going on in the shop:eek:

More Kentucky quality via the coal mines.

Be very careful of ripping Kentucky people......just because you ran into one bad one, doesn't make us all bad........lumping people together is a good way to get an ass-whippen' :D

Anything new going on??

I got my wish list building quickly :D

Picking up a FMIC next week, and building the tranny this summer to hold up to what I got planned with this! Going MAFless as soon as those two things have the bugs worked out so I can start learning the system.

About the only plumbing left to do is the intercooler pipe. Im going to try to get the material ordered for that this week. Im also hoping to have dyno numbers on the 1 3/4 headers by mid week.

Looks nice so far cannot wait to see finished results. How do you adjust boost do you t the two waste gates to one or do you control individually is there arcived threads I can read up on this type of set up.what about chips are they different for this type of combo. Like the idea of spool up and hp numbers keep up yhe good work guys.

How's it coming? Any dyno's yet?

If this kit comes out soon enough I will be one of the first in line :cool:

Im hoping to dyno the single turbo headers tomorrow. After that, if things work out and when we get a lull in fab work at the shop, finishing the twin stuff up is my main objective. Right now our fab guy is doing a 25.2 setup for a Mustang that we're under the gun to finish so once that's all out of the way, hopefully the twin stuff is back on deck.

Hey, as long as it happens some day Im in no hurry! Thank you for doing this, if it all works out it's going to be a really awesome kit! No one else has put the effort you're putting into your kit, and I think it will show in the end... I know you wont hear it enough, but once again I think all of us really appreciate it when people like yall put this effort into further developing out cars!

Hey, as long as it happens some day Im in no hurry! Thank you for doing this, if it all works out it's going to be a really awesome kit! No one else has put the effort you're putting into your kit, and I think it will show in the end... I know you wont hear it enough, but once again I think all of us really appreciate it when people like yall put this effort into further developing out cars!

Thanks, comments like that make it worth while...