Where to get vacuum brake conversion kit?

Thanks,

What year booster and master do I need and from what make and model car if I went to a junkyard or tried piecing one together through an autoparts store?

Normally plenty of G-bodies with power brakes at a junk yard. But almost any midsized GM car from that era will work. You don't NEED the pedal if you just drill a hole in yours.

Thanks, I actually have a template from a conversion kit to drill the hole in the pedal. My car has been down for 3 months now with no brakes, so I'm pretty excited to get this thing running again. Spent two years rebuilding the motor and drivetrain and get everything running just to have the brake go out a month later...

any parts store will have a booster and master, and I used my factory pedals. It cost me 100 bucks for a NEW master and New booster because I got a discount. It was an easy swap.

just ask for 87 monte carlo with a 350. anything like that will work

Brake booster

Hey guys whats up im new to the turbo world as well but one of the first things i had to do was convert my booster as well, but gbodyparts was very helpfull the kit i got had everything i needed the swap was easier than i thought:)

any parts store will have a booster and master, and I used my factory pedals. It cost me 100 bucks for a NEW master and New booster because I got a discount. It was an easy swap.

just ask for 87 monte carlo with a 350. anything like that will work

they had a threadover on Montecarloss.com a while ago about using a big 12" dual diaphragm booster and matching master cylinder from a late 80's Caprice and getting more brake assist than a G body booster. it is claimed to be a direct bolt in deal. i recall it being a cop car/station wagon application.