Which Rear sway bar

turbotrix2004

Hey guys I'm looking to to pick up a rear sway bar for my car which is mostly street driven. The one one the car now is a hotchkis bar and it seems like it's binding in turns. Can you recommend a good one and I'd rather buy once. I currently have hotchkis upper and lower rear arms

What are the symptoms of a binding rear sway bar? What is your expectations of a "better" rear sway bay, stiffer?, adjustable?

Sway bars are suppose to resist movement and decrease body roll in turns, and during hard launches.

If your Hotchkis rear sway bar is 1" sparko112 is looking for one, you could PM him.

Pete Hoffman selling complete gnx rear suspention, if you want to spend that kind of coin. You already have one of the best ones.

I know my G body shuffle is gone, feels solid as a rock now. And launches rally straight now.

Hellwigs don't seem bad and decently priced too. My GN I just bought has a big fat ATR bar, thing is so rock solid i didn't even notice that the front bar was missing lol, cant wait to see how it handles once I install a front sway bar now.

Hey guys I'm looking to to pick up a rear sway bar for my car which is mostly street driven. The one one the car now is a hotchkis bar and it seems like it's binding in turns. Can you recommend a good one and I'd rather buy once. I currently have hotchkis upper and lower rear arms
The hr bar is an awesome piece.really stiffens the car up.i have run the hr bar on both the stock gn rear and on a 9inch.i highly recommend the hr and it's very street friendly

I think I'll probably end up with the hr bar.... nobody has any experience with the one I posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a Spohn because they were on a huge sale last week. They look and function similar to the H&R and they have a drag style and Touring with adjustability options. Just another thought

If you care about maintaining grip in the rear in turns, the stock F41 bar is all you need.

These others are too stiff for the rear of the car. The really heavy duty ones will help the car launch straight on the strip by resisting body roll from engine torque and keeping the passenger tire planted, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it. Otherwise, these large rear bars just limit rear end articulation too much, often to the point where you'll pick up a tire in a hard turn, which is bad.

Lol now I'm not sure what to do again. I just want a good sway bar that will keep my car handling well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my H&R bar and I drive a lot, have done a lot of PowerTours (and on curves).... love it. My rear suspension isn't stock so don't know if that matters as much - but I did have stock rear trailing arms and the H&R bar and I didn't have any issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The one one the car now is a hotchkis bar and it seems like it's binding in turns. Can you recommend a good one and I'd rather buy once. I currently have hotchkis upper and lower rear arms

Does your rear bar have zerks for greasing on the axle bushings ? I have them on my HR bar and no creaks or squeaks at all . If not maybe you just need different bushings .