who does this BOOSTEDMAXPEESI guy think he is

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
;) so Frank because its not a GN I get no respect oh we will see I just bought some new toys and got a custom made MAD NONIS intake. And the BOOST is on and strong now:cool: next year we can remake the video and you can dub SPEED RACER in :eek: LOL

RANDY

P.S. i know it was all in fun so i wont pee in your lunch box

Daumn!! LOL

Don't be peeing in my breakfast. I spoke to Adam and he said you got some goodies.:D

Lets meet up at BM this Saturday before I take off to El Paso for a Month.

Frank

Let me know if you want a copy so I can bring it with me.

So Randy, did you ever email me? I'm still waiting....Keep trying if you can't get through ....
I hope to have a Buick by next year, but if not, we'll come out and torment these guys some more with our trucks, and bring some more trucks with us, get in their way and stuff. ;)
Do we need to post in the SyTy section too? LOL
You guys left too soon from the track, I didn't get to talk to you anymore after you came by in the staging lanes. I figured you would come over and visit at least for a minute, maybe have a pop or something...I saw your truck, it looked so nice in the show.
Sorry I was too busy to talk for very long when you came by :(

Frank I do want a copy.....
Wanda did you see the awd 9 sec sy in the sy/ty section it is crazy how it hooks up and is gone:eek:

P.S. Anyone know what happend to Roland

I might have seen the truck awhile back. From what I remember, it flew. I wish I could go for a ride in something that fast, I would love it LOL.. The closest I've been to going that fast was in Genes GN. I didnt even realize that we went 100 mph, until he told me... LOL :cool:
Last I saw of Roland was at Bremerton. I hope he's doing ok :)