Who is spraying alky on top of E85?

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I just got my car running on the corn and still have My alky hooked up. I'm at 16-17 psi boost currently but will be turning it up around 22-23.
Anyone actually sprayed alky on top of the E85?

For 22-23 PSI I can't see needing alky too. That being said a member "blackmonte" did. I haven't seen him on the board in a long time though.

Well, I am at 65% IDC with base Fp at 46. TT chip at WOT is at +20% and AFR is 11.0-11.5 On 17-18 psi boost. I seemed to be running out of room.
I talked to Eric and he's going to add some fuel in the chip.

Yep

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mad respect for you man. In terms of tuning, it means a lot getting the nod from you.
Im going to keep adding fuel and boost till 25psi and then start creeping timing up from 18 to 23-24°

A little off topic but are you using the built in voltage controller in the FuelLab pump? If so, how are you triggering it? Thanks, Scott

I am not using it yet. I wanted to know the pump works well without it first. I have no jumper wire on the pump now, meaning it is at max output. I will eventually hook it up and trigger it by boost.

Overall you're happy with it though? Seems like a great product but not much feedback on it out there. Thanks, Scott

Ya, so far I like it... IIRC, NCturbo on this board has the same unit and likes it too.
I mounted mine outside the car on the tire tub with rubber isolators...I put a car cover inside the tub to dampen the sound a little and I can barley hear it with the car running.... Inside and out. When I connect the controller, the pump will stay on the low setting for around town and activate the high output when in boost. The noise should be reduced even more. I just can't stand noisy fuel pumps.

18psi boost 24* timing AFR is 11.0-11.2 wow!
I can't imagine 25psi !!
Alky????? What's that?lol.... I'm draining the tank tomorrow.

Just an update:
I, in fact, did not drain the alky and decided to use it.
I now spray alky on top of the E85 ( still experimenting ) but what a difference is has made. Like I said, I am still experimenting with it, so I dont want to misinform anyone, but I want to get some good logs first.