Who are worse drivers

• MALE

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • FEMALE

Votes: 84 93.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by littlesixsteve
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look who is doing all the yaking! Maybe you to broads should exchange email instead of threads!

Maybe you should be taught a little more respect for women. :D
Seriuosly though, don't be a jerk!

Women are really bad drivers. My friend Emily backed into my pickup truck because she doesnt look behind her or in her mirrors when she backs up. Some times she doesn't even look both ways at stop signs. I am a guy and I have been in an accident, but it was not my fault. My same friend has also backed into a power box in someones front yard! She also doesn't start braking until about 50 ft before where she is supposed to stop, regardless of how fast she is going. Talk on her cell phone and drive? All the time! I know that when I drive I am always on the look out. Then again, I really enjoy driving and the car I drive (76 Camaro).

There are good and bad drivers of both male and female genders. I am a rather aggressive driver that likes to get where I am going and can't stand it when I get behind a car that is going exactly 10 mph under the speed limit (just like the car next to it on a 2 lane road.) and nobody will get out of the way. By the time I can get around these drivers next thing I know I am 10-15 mph over the speed limit. Who are the bad drivers? The ones that are speeding, or the ones that can't seem to judge how fast a car is moving and pull out in front of them? Some will say that the accident wouldn't have happened if the guy wasn't speeding. The flip side to that coin is if the guy that was pulling out had taken a second to judge how fast the other guy was going he wouldn't have pulled out in front of him and caused the wreck. It doesn't really matter.

Yes I do realize I said "guy" in that story. The only statistics that I go by are this: My cars have been damaged by other vehicles in 4 seperate times.

1) My 1975 camaro was backed into in a parking lot by a 22 year old female.

2) My 1983 T-Type was damaged on the passenger side front when a 40-ish year old illegal alien male of southern north american descent made an illegal turn in front of me.

3)My 1983 T-Type (again :( ) was damaged on the drivers rear quarter when a 17 year old female pulled into a parking space alot too fast and hit my car. She then took off even though she had insurance.

4)My 1989 Taurus (daily beater) just 2 weeks ago got damaged when a 42 year old female pulled an illegal u-turn in front of me and then stopped half way through it when she finally realized that I was sliding with the brakes locked up.

I did not vote either way, but you see what kind of problems I have had.

Go somewhere

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look who is doing all the yaking! Maybe you to broads should exchange email instead of threads!

Man, you really need to straighten up, I thought that "guys" like you were history but apparently, there are still some out there who think that their third leg makes them a better person.

Talking about "YACKING"(if you use words like that, at least check your spelling, shame that a German is better in spelling than you!). Last time I looked this was a chat forum! "Turbo Lounge A place for off-topic discussions". If you can't deal with females then just leave us alone and if you start threads, we "TWO" broads as well as the rest of the LADY TR community are entitled to participate if you like it or not!

maybe she

Originally posted by cool 84
Women drivers are by far the worse. My girlfriend agrees. Anytime I get tailgated when there's two open lanes it's 99% of the time a girl. There's been a few times I swear the person behind me is trying their best to provoke a fight and as they get past me it's a girl, usually not even mad, it's just the way they drive. I had one tailgating my a while back in my GN and she went as far as to try and floor it past me in the left (oncoming traffic) lane so I gave it just enough gas to stay side by side with her. She eventually had to get back in behind me. I wouldn't care normally but I was going 20mph over the speed limit to begin with an
d she was flipping me off for no reason.

maybe she is a winston cup nascar driver in her spare time and just cant stand to drive without a nascar bumper in her pretty face :D

YAK YAK YAK! NAG NAG NAG BITCH BITCH BITCH BLA BLA BLA.

The results are IN!

WOMEN SUK AT DRIVING!

THANK YOU ALL who participated in the poll.

Well, that poll was "interesting". What's your next on going to be? I'll bet will ruffle some feathers knowing you;)