Who would win between....

microELVIS

Herbie and Christine ?

Now before anyone starts flaming here. Yes, it's a useless thread and all that. But I was just talking to a co-worker and he actually liked the new Herbie movie. I just simply thought about Christine and her cool Hemi and figured that she is way more mean then Herbie and would beat his @ss.

So what I'm really doing, is bringing this very dumb topic to the board and dragging you guys into it.

What do you guys say ?

microELVIS said:
Herbie and Christine ?

Now before anyone starts flaming here. Yes, it's a useless thread and all that. But I was just talking to a co-worker and he actually liked the new Herbie movie. I just simply thought about Christine and her cool Hemi and figured that she is way more mean then Herbie and would beat his @ss.

So what I'm really doing, is bringing this very dumb topic to the board and dragging you guys into it.

What do you guys say ?

Are you kidding :D No really, I think Herby would lay the smack down on Christine just because he's faster, more upbeat and not depressed and out to kill someone like Chrstine. Besides, good always prevales over evil :eek:

A guy brought the movie car to our local cruise in. It even had the evil looking tinted windshield and a motion sensor that turned on the radio and lights when someone got in the car.

In a crash up derby contest Christine would win by a mile!

red heads

Are you kidding?!That b!%&h would kick herbies @$$!She is a red head after all!Herbie would'nt stand a chance.Think I'll go watch it!

Christine would destroy Herbie... look what she did to Buddy Reperton!

A Fury like that is one of my dream cars, I want one so bad :(

A much more interesting fight would be Christine vs. "The Car". :D

EDIT: Crap, beat me to it :D

Attachments

• fury-christine-4.jpg
    fury-christine-4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 39
  • The Car.jpg
    The Car.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 41