Who's coming to Turbo Thunder VII ?

I may be able to host a couple of guys, or a small family. Anybody interested or needing a room PM me. I'm about 20 miles from the track......

LV GN said:
i would say he would need to drive a buick!!

so is that an offer? :p

tim's not going so who's gonna buy me dinner. ohhhhhh thats right you can seem to buy either!!!! :rolleyes:

Im flying out tomorrow am.Finally get to meet some more of you west coast guys,Thanks to Len ,Shaun, and Paul

KLHAMMETT said:
Im flying out tomorrow am.Finally get to meet some more of you west coast guys,Thanks to Len ,Shaun, and Paul

Seriously ??? Otto, you really coming out ?

You gonna drink some beer this time ??? ;) :cool:

Hell ya ill be there!! I get in around 12 meeting Paul at the airport amd Len and Shaun are picking us up at the ferry.
I dont have to drive,So yes i will enjoy a beer with you guys :)

KLHAMMETT said:
Hell ya ill be there!! I get in around 12 meeting Paul at the airport amd Len and Shaun are picking us up at the ferry.
I dont have to drive,So yes i will enjoy a beer with you guys :)

Cool.

We need to talk about my suspension....anything over 8 psi launch and I blow the tires away. Although 8 psi is good enough for 1.46 60' but I still want more... :D

Well i am in San Diego so i can't make it, but i was talking to the wife and she wants to drive the car out on Sat but has no idea how to get to it.

Figure it never hurts to ask so here it goes, she really wants to come out but wants to follow someone out. If anyone is interested in helping her out just give me a PM or post here. I live right in Bremerton Buy Kmart

Pat83t said:
I will be there as well, but not racing again this year. Too much been going on this fall/winter/spring for me to work on the car or put together any video from last year.

Sorry folks.

I will try to get enough video this year to maybe put something together, but not sure how it is going to work out.
:confused:

I lied....... :confused: :confused: :( :(

Got hosed out of that day off. :mad: So instead I have to go to the NHRA Nationals in Kent Wa. the following weekend.