Who's Ohio TTA?

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Race is between a 99 Camaro with a turboed stock 5.3 vs. TTA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kXsl_lDVs0[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm.maybe i should just keep my TTA and ditch the 5.3 turbo project i have in the garage..........:p:p

thanks for the comments,its mine,im new to the turbo world,my last car was a all motor 02ws6 that walked all over that camaro when it was ls1 turbod.the tta is a pretty cool car,it wasnt even runnin that good the night we raced,breakin up from 4800 and up,but its all getting resolved,the trannys at janis getting sorted out,so it should be even better when its back together.

thanks for the comments,its mine,im new to the turbo world,my last car was a all motor 02ws6 that walked all over that camaro when it was ls1 turbod.the tta is a pretty cool car,it wasnt even runnin that good the night we raced,breakin up from 4800 and up,but its all getting resolved,the trannys at janis getting sorted out,so it should be even better when its back together.

What mods? Sounded healthy.

6262 precision,stock heads reworked by champion,206,212 cam,3inch down pipe,moser 9inch rear,soon to be back in, janis tranny with 3400 lu,should be a pretty nice piece once i get the bugs worked out of it.the ws6 had patriot heads,polluter camshaft,fast 92 with 92throttle body,long tubes,full exhaust,373 gears full suspension,six speed, blah blah,it made 470 to the wheels,it was deffinitley a nice piece.

Make sure you bring it to the TTA reunion next year at National trail Raceway! We will have a race class just for the TTA's. Now that's going to be a fun class to watch! :cool: Hope to see it there next year!