will a ta49/te44 still be enough?

How much hp did you gain by un capping your exaust?

See the dyno graph above. RWHP went to 422 fron 415 and RWT went to 511 from 469. I have been working with Eric at TT and have made some adjustments to the tune since this dyno run. I believe these #s would be higher now but have not been back on dyno.

Uncapping the exhaust will result in the boost going up 2-3 #s any gains would most likely be from this, But you must also have enough octane for the higher boost or you will get detonation, which could cause lower numbers.

Uncapping the exhaust will result in the boost going up 2-3 #s any gains would most likely be from this, But you must also have enough octane for the higher boost or you will get detonation, which could cause lower numbers.

I will have to check my logs, but I do not recall boost going up on the uncapped dyno run. However, that does make sense.

Have you noticed a difference at the track between capped and uncapped exhaust?

Have not been to the track with this car yet. Looks like I will have to wait until next Spring. Gives me some time to fine tune it:biggrin: Still looking for some MT 275/60/15, otherwise, my 60 foots will be nothin' but smoked tires.